I know this is for Halo 5 and im Not sure how often 343 checks these but I'm hoping to get support from the Halo community to update Halo 2 anniversary by giving us more maps
I love H2A and would love to see some more maps. It's a shame 343 didn't realize the pure gold they had with H2A and it was incorporated with that botch of MCC. Wish 343 would make H2A as a stand alone game with more maps.
LethalQ wrote:
I love H2A and would love to see some more maps. It's a shame 343 didn't realize the pure gold they had with H2A and it was incorporated with that botch of MCC. Wish 343 would make H2A as a stand alone game with more maps.
Yes! That is exactly what I was thinking!
If you know it is in the wrong section then posting it here makes it more uncool. The mods who volunteer their time monitor the forums and move things around not actual 343 employees.

If you really want something to happen post it here in the right section, post it on reddit, post it on teambeyond.net, go to twitter and post to their main page and to all the 343 employees. The list can go on and on. Don't just come here with and post it where you know it will eventually get locked or moved. You will not accomplish anything that way.
DaxSeven09 wrote:
If you know it is in the wrong section then posting it here makes it more uncool. The mods who volunteer their time monitor the forums and move things around not actual 343 employees.

If you really want something to happen post it here in the right section, post it on reddit, post it on teambeyond.net, go to twitter and post to their main page and to all the 343 employees. The list can go on and on. Don't just come here with and post it where you know it will eventually get locked or moved. You will not accomplish anything that way.
DaxSeven09 wrote:

Jeesh I'm just trying to get the word out. I'm not familiar with all the places to do so. Why hate for trying. I would support you if you posted on MCC and not care if you did.
Please don't repost topics that have been locked.