1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Can we please get SOME sort of system to skip maps? Its really annoying not being able to do anything at all if you get a crappy map/gamemode. Such as Snipers on what Halo 2s Hang Em High remake is. It is really annoying and would be nice if we had a Veto system or something!
I can understand getting rid of the voting system. The same set of gametypes and maps are played repetitively with little hope for those who enjoy the other types. But a veto system would be nice. At the very least, I'd know what gametype I was going to be playing before the match started.

Yeah, veto system would be nice.
Nope... Perfect the way it is, finally getting a good mix of games and maps. Was so tired of people voting the same thing over and over.... Veto would do the same thing... Maps and games get skipped. Granted veto isn't as bad at voting but practically the same thing.
LethalQ wrote:
Nope... Perfect the way it is, finally getting a good mix of games and maps. Was so tired of people voting the same thing over and over.... Veto would do the same thing... Maps and games get skipped. Granted veto isn't as bad at voting but practically the same thing.
Its not perfect in any way, certain games have more maps than others which means certain games are more likely to be chosen, we need a veto system so we can skip horrible maps/modes. Even just cap the veto to only be able to veto 2 maps max.
I'd like a pregame lobby at the least, playing guess which game mode while loading in isn't fun at all.
LethalQ wrote:
Its not perfect in any way, certain games have more maps than others which means certain games are more likely to be chosen, we need a veto system so we can skip horrible maps/modes. Even just cap the veto to only be able to veto 2 maps max.
Still disagree. No one will ever agree what is horrible and what is good. Every one should have a chance to play a particular map or game type.
LethalQ wrote:
I wholeheartedly agree. I never want to see voting in Halo again.
I absolutely
LethalQ wrote:
I agree as well, honestly getting the same gamemode and map on repeat pre update was really boring.
I absolutely
LethalQ wrote:
I agree as well, honestly getting the same gamemode and map on repeat pre update was really boring.
I agree, but they either need to give us a way to skip terrible map/mode combos or give us a Slayer only playlist for each game. I want to just play nothing but H2C Slayer but I cant.
I think we should be given the option to skip at least the first map, & the 2nd choice is random & thats what you get. Do what H3 did.
I think we should be given the option to skip at least the first map, & the 2nd choice is random & thats what you get. Do what H3 did.
i agree with you completely i understand why people hated the original system but i find it annoying when i match into a game and have no idea what game mode I'm playing until i am loaded into the game, the halo 3 veto system would at least give the entire lobby the opportunity to look at the map and mode that has been given and veto it in favor of new a randomly selected map and mode that players will not be able to veto. The reason why this system worked so well in halo 3 is because every map and mode has a fair opportunity of being selected and players actually have to consider if they should just stick with what they are given or risk vetoing with the lobby to get a map that might be more or less favorable for them
LethalQ wrote:
So that we can spend an extra minute or two not matchmaking... I'm all set. I like it the way it is. It's fast and there is more than Halo 3 Avalanche for once.
Got to disagree, keep it as it is. I've played every game in social slayer! Every. Game. That was unheard of before - it was just H3 the whole time. I want to play each game not just H3.
King Sersh wrote:
i agree with you completely i understand why people hated the original system but i find it annoying when i match into a game and have no idea what game mode I'm playing until i am loaded into the game, the halo 3 veto system would at least give the entire lobby the opportunity to look at the map and mode that has been given and veto it in favor of new a randomly selected map and mode that players will not be able to veto. The reason why this system worked so well in halo 3 is because every map and mode has a fair opportunity of being selected and players actually have to consider if they should just stick with what they are given or risk vetoing with the lobby to get a map that might be more or less favorable for them
You can just dashboard in H5 anyways once you see the game type & map, I see it all the time. They my as well add a veto system.
I dont mind not having a veto option. There are game modes Id rather not play but I think it's better overall this way of not having the map/mode option.
XbL Dingle wrote:
Got to disagree, keep it as it is. I've played every game in social slayer! Every. Game. That was unheard of before - it was just H3 the whole time. I want to play each game not just H3.
And with a veto systen you wouldnt get stuck playing a single type of game. And people play more than just Social Slayer, I want to play H2C only but one of the gamemodes is Snipers only ehich I wouls want to veto. A veto system wouls prevent you from playing only one game in a multigame playlist, but also help not get horrid maps/gamemodes.
They desperately need a veto system. I played 5 games of h2c 3 of them were snipers 2 of those snipe games were on tombstone. Then I went to h3 and got standoff and assembly over and over again.

Also not know what game mode you are playing really has an effect on how you start the map.

Please add a veto system!!!!!!!
I wouldn’t count on anything much better than we have. They left the playlists in terrible shape from before and just removed the vote to make it even worse. Wouldn't be so bad if they actually used bungies playlists. I’m quite certain the word “bungie” is not allowed at 343 studios. Neither is anything they’ve done. It shows.
I absolutely
LethalQ wrote:
I agree, but they either need to give us a way to skip terrible map/mode combos or give us a Slayer only playlist for each game. I want to just play nothing but H2C Slayer but I cant.
Matchmaking isn't your only option. I'm sure you can find people to play custom games with online or offline for Halo 2 Slayer only. Personally, I prefer more variety than that, and I think that goes for most people.
XbL Dingle wrote:
And with a veto systen you wouldnt get stuck playing a single type of game. And people play more than just Social Slayer, I want to play H2C only but one of the gamemodes is Snipers only ehich I wouls want to veto. A veto system wouls prevent you from playing only one game in a multigame playlist, but also help not get horrid maps/gamemodes.
Nah. I like it as it is right now. I've got to play gametypes and maps i wouldn't usually play. It's 5 - 10 minutes so no big deal.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2