1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Even a veto system can kill certain gametypes and maps. I personally believe the current way it is is best.
This system is is great.

The game isn’t called Halo 3 on Stand-off, it’s called Master Chief Collection.
I'm not a big fan of the new system. I think a majority of people only wanted to get rid of the cross-game voting. (Ex. - Joining Team Slayer and always having to play Halo 3.) I think individualized game playlists should still have voting, or at least be broken off into a Team Slayer playlist and a Team Objective playlist. (Like the original games.) Continually playing H2A Snipers on Relic is going to get old real quick.
The current method is being used so that there is no issues with what games get played in rotational playlists. Not knowing what’s played until actually in the game helps with quitters dashboarding before the game starts.
Nadesicle wrote:
The current method is being used so that there is no issues with what games get played in rotational playlists. Not knowing what’s played until actually in the game helps with quitters dashboarding before the game starts.
I also assume that this system makes sure that quitters get a DNF on their record, versus the old system where they would dashboard before the game starts and get away with it.
Can we please get SOME sort of system to skip maps? Its really annoying not being able to do anything at all if you get a crappy map/gamemode. Such as Snipers on what Halo 2s Hang Em High remake is. It is really annoying and would be nice if we had a Veto system or something!
I would love for it to come back, tired of doing One Flag CTF.
LethalQ wrote:
Nope... Perfect the way it is, finally getting a good mix of games and maps. Was so tired of people voting the same thing over and over.... Veto would do the same thing... Maps and games get skipped. Granted veto isn't as bad at voting but practically the same thing.
Really? I have played nothing but BR starts and have had less than 10% of my games in BTB be an objective. The current playlists are like getting a bag of Chex mix and being forced to eat nothing but rusty nails.
This system is is great.

And with a Veto system you wouldnt only get Halo 3, it would just allow you to skip a poor map or a poor gamemode.
This system is is great.

And with a Veto system you wouldnt only get Halo 3, it would just allow you to skip a poor map or a poor gamemode.
At the cost of more dashboarders. The way I’m stands now, you can’t quit a game without getting a DNF. I’d rather keep it that way.
This system is is great.

At the cost of more dashboarders. The way I’m stands now, you can’t quit a game without getting a DNF. I’d rather keep it that way.
I disagree. I think if people could skip bad modes LESS people would quit. Wonder why there are so many quitters after the update? Cause we cant skip bad maps.
+1 for any veto/map pick system...PLEASE!!!
LethalQ wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Nope... Perfect the way it is, finally getting a good mix of games and maps. Was so tired of people voting the same thing over and over.... Veto would do the same thing... Maps and games get skipped. Granted veto isn't as bad at voting but practically the same thing.
Its not perfect in any way, certain games have more maps than others which means certain games are more likely to be chosen, we need a veto system so we can skip horrible maps/modes. Even just cap the veto to only be able to veto 2 maps max.
Still disagree. No one will ever agree what is horrible and what is good. Every one should have a chance to play a particular map or game type.
Yeah... so far, I’m enjoying this... I need to do better in game, but this is good stuff
Keep it off for social but rank playlist and big team battle I think need a veto system
This system is is great.

I disagree. I think if people could skip bad modes LESS people would quit. Wonder why there are so many quitters after the update? Cause we cant skip bad maps.
Your bad map is someone else’s favorite, and your favorite is someone elses’s worst map ever.

There are no objectively bad maps out there. I would venture that most people haven’t even played all the maps.
This system is is great.

Your bad map is someone else’s favorite, and your favorite is someone elses’s worst map ever.

There are no objectively bad maps out there. I would venture that most people haven’t even played all the maps.
Annnd? A veto system would at least give someone a chance to skip a map they dislike. They may not win or they may win, but its fair. Someones favorite map may get skipped but that means more players in that lobby DONT want to play it. Or maybe the person HATES the map and it DOESNT get skipped? Its all fair.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2