Skip to main content
I'm sure this has been mentioned somewhere but I was looking forward to being able to change the viewmodel FOV with this update, even if it seemed very limited in the flight. I'm tired of my weapon taking up a third of the screen in both versions of Halo 2. Why was it dropped? Further work?
Would have to assume so.

Remember they're bringing it to every game, and probably making it better as well.

Give it time, it will come.
I think the general feedback was that it wasn’t very good in the flight, most people want to be able to adjust the view models by axis rather than just back and left. I hope this is why they haven’t put it in because while what they had was a good start I think having it moveable on each axis would be much better
YahooVEVO wrote:
I think the general feedback was that it wasn’t very good in the flight, most people want to be able to adjust the view models by axis rather than just back and left. I hope this is why they haven’t put it in because while what they had was a good start I think having it moveable on each axis would be much better
Agreed. I hope you're right - in which case, I'm happy to wait.