1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
This game seriously needs a voting or veto option for gametypes and maps like back in Reach and Halo 3. Its honestly insane how many times we replay the same maps and gamemodes over and over and over and over and over again, its ridiculous. Ask the pros who play constantly as well, Royal 2 even clipped it from a stream recently where he got Construct KOTH at least 3 times in a row. Its crazy, we need something to have some option for some variety.
You are correct. This and Party-Up and Lobby Chat are vital and I really hope not missing from Halo 6.
THe veto needs to return: a perfect way to balance choose and randomness.
i would be fine with a veto option, but for me personaly it isn't necessary.

for voting: that brings the same problem back to the game, that the majority of games would be the same maps/gametypes over and over again (as it has been the case in reach and pre patch MCC)
Jimmbabwe wrote:
This game seriously needs a voting or veto option for gametypes and maps like back in Reach and Halo 3. Its honestly insane how many times we replay the same maps and gamemodes over and over and over and over and over again, its ridiculous. Ask the pros who play constantly as well, Royal 2 even clipped it from a stream recently where he got Construct KOTH at least 3 times in a row. Its crazy, we need something to have some option for some variety.
The voting option is the sad idea to play because in Halo reach the people select the same map and ruined the experience!
I agree with the posts above and think a veto feature should be added. It is odd that a game all about classic gameplay still doesn’t have that feature.
Voting was in the game but was removed so that maps that were underrated could be played. I don’t think a voting option is the solution. However, I have noticed that the game tends to repeat the same maps. Perhaps they should make it so that no maps repeat in a row.
I 100% agree
Vetoing (and to a greater degree, voting) similarly lead to situations of repeated maps appearing over and over.

I'm sure 343 is looking into ways to improve map diversity in all playlists.
I'm for the veto system like in H3. Oh, you don't like the map the game picked? You can keep it, or you can take your chances and hope for something better, but you might get something worse.
From what I know, 343 don't have plans to introduce veto or bring back voting. In the original announcement / insider blogs they talked a little about this and their reasons for removing it. Since then employees have stated that the team don't have plans to change that
Massello01 wrote:
Jimmbabwe wrote:
The voting option is the sad idea to play because in Halo reach the people select the same map and ruined the experience!
Then do a veto option like Halo 3 where you can veto the current selection of map and gametype and then whatever is selected next you have to play
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Chimera30 wrote:
Vetoing (and to a greater degree, voting) similarly lead to situations of repeated maps appearing over and over.

I'm sure 343 is looking into ways to improve map diversity in all playlists.
Not true at all. It is a huge misconception that a veto system would lead to the same maps over and over again; this is simply not true. A veto system only gives players the opportunity to ban/reject a single, randomly generated map/game type combo, for another randomly generated map/game type combo. So how do you figure a system that gives the player such a limited amount of control would result in the same maps continuously being played? Unlike a voting system, a veto system does not give players enough control to make it where the same maps get played. The truth is that this game would really benefit from having a veto system as it would help to solve the issue of getting the same maps multiple times in a row while also keeping the map selection fresh.
Jimmbabwe wrote:
Massello01 wrote:
Jimmbabwe wrote:
Then do a veto option like Halo 3 where you can veto the current selection of map and gametype and then whatever is selected next you have to play
Its 50% true your opinion and is 50% true my opinion but im' so happy because Halo Infinite is real!
Massello01 wrote:
Jimmbabwe wrote:
Massello01 wrote:
Jimmbabwe wrote:
Its 50% true your opinion and is 50% true my opinion but im' so happy because Halo Infinite is real!
True, but like I know what you mean about Halo Reach voting cause that could be toxic, but veto system is less, but I understand, my opinion vs. yours
Jimmbabwe wrote:
Massello01 wrote:
Jimmbabwe wrote:
Massello01 wrote:
Jimmbabwe wrote:
True, but like I know what you mean about Halo Reach voting cause that could be toxic, but veto system is less, but I understand, my opinion vs. yours
Because on Halo reach the people select the same map for 3 or 4 round this i mean Toxic
Massello01 wrote:
Jimmbabwe wrote:
Massello01 wrote:
Jimmbabwe wrote:
Massello01 wrote:
Jimmbabwe wrote:
Because on Halo reach the people select the same map for 3 or 4 round this i mean Toxic
I was just referring to people spamming different things or something like that, I don't mind in Reach if the same thing gets selected if its enjoyable but even then its just nice having the actual option of voting for something that isn't the same
Jimmbabwe wrote:
Massello01 wrote:
Jimmbabwe wrote:
Massello01 wrote:
Jimmbabwe wrote:
Massello01 wrote:
Jimmbabwe wrote:
I was just referring to people spamming different things or something like that, I don't mind in Reach if the same thing gets selected if its enjoyable but even then its just nice having the actual option of voting for something that isn't the same
Yes is true it's enjoyable!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4