Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Was the Mark V armour totally removed from Halo 4?

OP sloppyjoelover

The mark V was always one of my favourite helmets in halo, and it was in halo 4 as far as I'm aware so why can't I find it in the MCC customisation menu? I think it was a DLC armour, but I think Locus and few others were too and they're in the game. Do you have to unlock it, or was it just removed altogether? I also can't find the ODST armour either, idk what that's about. Merci in advance
The mark V was always one of my favourite helmets in halo, and it was in halo 4 as far as I'm aware so why can't I find it in the MCC customisation menu? I think it was a DLC armour, but I think Locus and few others were too and they're in the game. Do you have to unlock it, or was it just removed altogether? I also can't find the ODST armour either, idk what that's about. Merci in advance
Pretty sure all the DLC content was removed. Hopefully they add them back in the update next year.
It was from the champions Bundle. The DLC was not included in MCC. It added new stances/weapon skins/armor. Also side note about that dlc, Spartan ops did not get that update and the customization was just turned to default in it
It was from the champions Bundle. The DLC was not included in MCC. It added new stances/weapon skins/armor. Also side note about that dlc, Spartan ops did not get that update and the customization was just turned to default in it
Yeah that always really bothered me in spartan ops. I go in with my ODST armor and be stuck in Recruit gear. One of the laziest things I think ive seen from 343.
I hate halo 4 customizations, it's not the experience that was in the original 360.
I just stick to Halo 3 in the MCC, it has the ODST armor, and the Mark V armor too.
They NEED to add it, trying to recreate some old armor setups that i had in previous halo games (for some reason all halos below 4 don't show up for my profile even though i played them on THIS account) and need mark v helmet for 4.
Pretty sure all the DLC content was removed. Hopefully they add them back in the update next year.
Wow. I never knew that this stuff happened. I cant believe I never picked up on some of the armors not displaying in Spartan Ops. Good to know, lets hope 343 works more on Halo 4 and gets all the armors into the game and functioning.
Please don't revive old topics thanks