A very simple question. Are we playing the MCC (ranked playlists especially) on dedicated servers or not? I'm having a hard time believing it to be honest. 3 out of 5 games I will connect to a session, start the game, throw a nade and realize it takes 0.5 - 1 second to throw it. 4 shot becomes a 5 shot or even 6 shot for me. From what I understand there is still the peer-to-peer connection code left from the last build.

I checked to see if it's my internet, but no. Ping for the 2 European servers is between 40-55. Any other game I play connection is fine. Any solution, tips etc?
Oh ds as in dedicated servers, thought you found out that ive been playing halo on Nintendo ds
Oh ds as in dedicated servers, thought you found out that ive been playing halo on Nintendo ds
Interesting...I've been using my personal emulator to play on my Asus phone. Still having trouble with the frames and some color correction.
Yes it's all on dedis.
Ohh ok, next time my nades don't come out and my shots don't connect I will blame the dedicated servers
Yes it's all on dedis.
Ohh ok, next time my nades don't come out and my shots don't connect I will blame the dedicated servers
It is on dedicated servers but as they have expanded the ping range you will get onto some games where it isn't your closest dedicated server so that you can find games faster at times of day with lower population online.
AtP Angel wrote:
Yes it's all on dedis.
It is on dedicated servers but as they have expanded the ping range you will get onto some games where it isn't your closest dedicated server so that you can find games faster at times of day with lower population online.
That...makes sense, I forgot they expanded it.
Dedicate server all' playlist
I didn't know Halo MCC is on a DS. No wonder it's a bit hard to aim, using two screens and all. ;)