Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] WE DON'T WANT ODST WE WANT MCC TO WORK !

OP TIMELXSS

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18
Is 343 serious right now? I don't want to play Odst and I don't want a 1 month of gold.

I'm not interested in playing the Halo 5 beta I DON'T CARE !

I want the multiplayer for the master chief collection to work

Edit: This is what I think of ODST http://imgur.com/czFe3QN
I want ODST. Im also loving the H5 beta.
Speak for yourself OP...

"We," is just you in this case, so don't think you can speak on our behalf (These are the posts I wish there was an "Unlike," button for...)
Another one here, fix the -Yoinking!- game! And put servers on!
Don't speak for me, I want ODST.
Instead of complaining, why don't you try to get the game to work yourself, I've had no issues for a few weeks now, at both home and school. Sure it's a little slow sometimes but suck it up
Yes everyone wants it to work and everyone wants ODST and Everyone now Wants reach and from the talk and rumours they might just get it.
Instead of complaining, why don't you try to get the game to work yourself, I've had no issues for a few weeks now, at both home and school. Sure it's a little slow sometimes but suck it up
Maybe bug forums are full of dumbs? Know you when a game is broken?
Don't use 'we' when you are only talking about yourself
Got sick of ODST 5 -Yoinking!- years ago. If you like it, go play it. Do we really need it in 60 fps? For some campaign the majority will barely play? Firefight makes sense, too much sense... It's sad that this is what people want. I was so happy to leave that game in the past, where It belongs.

There is no way this won't harm H5 development.
Why would 343 waste time making people re-create odst when those people can work on fixing mcc
Blind kids.. ODST+free=MCC is fixed for they.
I want ODST and I would gladly buy Reach if they decide to bring that to Xbox One too, also the MCC is working perfectly fine for me.
Baartvedt wrote:
Don't use 'we' when you are only talking about yourself
Are you serious?
I'll take MCC and ODST if you don't mind there, op.
Speak for yourself, ODST had one of the best stories and soundtrack for Halo.

I'm more than happy.
How can anyone be happy with this. The damn game is still broken and these yards are thanking 343 for something that a lot of us couldn't care less about. Not only is there no MC, but there are no Spartans at all along with no MP, no Firefight, and it's not remastered. This will keep happening to our games since most are so easily placated, and patient fools.
Got sick of ODST 5 -Yoinking!- years ago. If you like it, go play it. Do we really need it in 60 fps? For some campaign the majority will barely play? Firefight makes sense, too much sense... It's sad that this is what people want. I was so happy to leave that game in the past, where It belongs.

There is no way this won't harm H5 development.
i could say the same for halo 4 but its still on the one in 60 fps....

I'm quite happy with odst and I'll gladly pay for reach as well. Those campaigns are superb
I have a working MCC and I get ODST for free :)
>Implying we can't have both.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 18