Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] WE DON'T WANT ODST WE WANT MCC TO WORK !

OP TIMELXSS

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 18
I want I want I want
Speak for yourself

I want ODST,
I'm with you OP, I'm talking by myself, but srsly I don't care if they are giving ODST for free, I think they just want more time to fix the game...
I think you guys are missing his point. He is simply saying he wants the game he already purchased to work before they focus on adding our compensation. I really don't think he, or anyone else, would be complaining if the game worked perfectly fine and they added ODST.
They will work on fixing MCC either way, so why not accept the free game, XBL, and map while they do that?

If you don't like ODST, or the free map choice, or a free month of XBL, that's fine but some people are happy with it and the choice has already been made by MS, Phil Spencer, and Co.

Complaing might get them to change the map choice, it might get them to add another month or two of XBL, and it might get them to work on another Halo campaign/ccompensation nstead of ODST, but I doubt it.

And there are some who really liked ODST, who hated Reach, and those who loved and hated both. So either way, someone will always find something to complain about.
The game is in such an unfinished state, we should get free Live every day until they turn on the dedicated servers.
Odst is being worked on by a separate team, the same team that did the remake of H2. Mcc and Halo 5 have different teams working on each. Please read.
The game is in such an unfinished state, we should get free Live every day until they turn on the dedicated servers.
So Microsoft should dish out free live to everyone playing mcc till who knows when. Do you want a million dollars to go with that as well?
Fomo wrote:
I want I want I want
I paid I paid I paid
I have a working MCC and I get ODST for free :)
That makes one of you.
TIMELXSS wrote:
Fomo wrote:
I want I want I want

I paid I paid I paid
Yeah, we all did. But not everybody choses to complain.
I think you guys are missing his point. He is simply saying he wants the game he already purchased to work before they focus on adding our compensation. I really don't think he, or anyone else, would be complaining if the game worked perfectly fine and they added ODST.
This. Isnt hard to understand.
Fomo wrote:

So Microsoft should dish out free live to everyone playing mcc till who knows when. Do you want a million dollars to go with that as well?
No, just the Live. Or until it reaches the equivalent of $60 worth of a an annual yearly Live subscription.
why not both?
rob0tman5 wrote:
why not both?
Considering people complained that graphics look too good... some people seem like they never will be pleased...
erickyboo wrote:
rob0tman5 wrote:
why not both?

Considering people complained that graphics look too good... some people seem like they never will be pleased...
This^

There are people in this community that will complain about anything. No matter what is done they will always complain. I will take ODST as compensation. The point all of you saying you want a fixed MCC first is that 343 stated they are fixing it as fast as they have been and that they will continue to do so. Is it just me thinking this or do others believe people don't actually read things?
Speak for yourself OP...

"We," is just you in this case, so don't think you can speak on our behalf (These are the posts I wish there was an "Unlike," button for...)
You must be one that the game works for. So every thing is ok.I unlike you.
I agree. Don't care about the campaigns so much. It is a gesture that would carry more weight if they fixed the multiplayer. In fact, it makes me think even more that they cannot fix the multiplayer, as they haven't yet.

And for all those "it's working perfectly for me", no it isn't so stop lying. There is no magical land of unicorns where the game works perfectly for some. If you have tried playing multiplayer with a party at all you would know and admit there are a myriad of issues. Just joining the party together is comical.

So again, a port of ODST is a gesture that I will appreciate much more if and when the game functions like a normal multiplayer game.
TIMELXSS wrote:
Is 343 serious right now? I don't want to play Odst and I don't want a 1 month of gold.

I'm not interested in playing the Halo 5 beta I DON'T CARE !

I want the multiplayer for the master chief collection to work
Reported for trolling.

"You can please some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you can't please all of the people all of the time."

Either way this is one helluva compensation and fan service completely for free. I'm very grateful. Ubisoft gave me nothing in return for AC Unity.
Stop speaking for me!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 18