Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] WE DON'T WANT ODST WE WANT MCC TO WORK !

OP TIMELXSS

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 18
Speak for yourself OP...

"We," is just you in this case, so don't think you can speak on our behalf (These are the posts I wish there was an "Unlike," button for...)

You must be one that the game works for. So every thing is ok.I unlike you.
The game works perfectly for me as well and almost everyone else I talk to... I was shocked and confused yesterday when one person said they still needed to fix it because they couldn't find matches.

More like YOU must be that one guy that the game DOESN'T work for...
Please use the "i" instead of the "we"
I want them to make Halo 3 ODST, and for them to fix the Master chief collection, and I want them to actually finish their games; add the content they intended to.
I'd much prefer a map pack for H2A then another campaign that I've already played....
TIMELXSS wrote:
Why would 343 waste time making people re-create odst when those people can work on fixing mcc
Because that's not how game development works? MCC is flawless for me and damn near close for a lot of people. They have networking guys and MM guys doing MCC, ODST will likely be handled by the people who ported Halo 3 (it wasn't 343i).
I want ODST
Speak for yourself OP...

"We," is just you in this case, so don't think you can speak on our behalf (These are the posts I wish there was an "Unlike," button for...)


You must be one that the game works for. So every thing is ok.I unlike you.

The game works perfectly for me as well and almost everyone else I talk to... I was shocked and confused yesterday when one person said they still needed to fix it because they couldn't find matches.

More like YOU must be that one guy that the game DOESN'T work for...
Maybe you are a lucky guy. Look at support forums.
Speak for yourself OP...

"We," is just you in this case, so don't think you can speak on our behalf (These are the posts I wish there was an "Unlike," button for...)


You must be one that the game works for. So every thing is ok.I unlike you.


The game works perfectly for me as well and almost everyone else I talk to... I was shocked and confused yesterday when one person said they still needed to fix it because they couldn't find matches.

More like YOU must be that one guy that the game DOESN'T work for...

Maybe you are a lucky guy. Look at support forums.
The forum designed and built around people who are having issues with the game will naturally have people there having issues with the game, but that doesn't represent the majority population. That's like telling someone to go to France and to look at all the French people and claiming that somehow means most people on earth are French. The actual overall population of MCC has very few issues with the game right now and have been playing smoothly.
I want ODST and Halo 5 beta.. (Beta is awesome btw, can't wait for all the other people to play it)
Quote:
The actual overall population of MCC has very few issues with the game right now and have been playing smoothly.
LOL! You're hilarious.
Speak for yourself OP...

"We," is just you in this case, so don't think you can speak on our behalf (These are the posts I wish there was an "Unlike," button for...)


You must be one that the game works for. So every thing is ok.I unlike you.

The game works perfectly for me as well and almost everyone else I talk to... I was shocked and confused yesterday when one person said they still needed to fix it because they couldn't find matches.

More like YOU must be that one guy that the game DOESN'T work for...
So the game works for you?GOOD it don't for a lot of us.If you don't like the post don't read it
Yes everyone wants it to work and everyone wants ODST and Everyone now Wants reach and from the talk and rumours they might just get it.
I don't want odst. I want more h2a maps. but im not complaining.
TIMELXSS wrote:
Is 343 serious right now? I don't want to play Odst and I don't want a 1 month of gold.

I'm not interested in playing the Halo 5 beta I DON'T CARE !

I want the multiplayer for the master chief collection to work
I agree and anyone else who doesn't agree just go play the other -Yoink- games and stop tryna defend them!!
Nooga wrote:
I want ODST. Im also loving the H5 beta.
yeah i know odst is great , and i cant wait for Halo 5 beta to come out
ROBERTO jh wrote:
Speak for yourself OP...

"We," is just you in this case, so don't think you can speak on our behalf (These are the posts I wish there was an "Unlike," button for...)


You must be one that the game works for. So every thing is ok.I unlike you.


The game works perfectly for me as well and almost everyone else I talk to... I was shocked and confused yesterday when one person said they still needed to fix it because they couldn't find matches.

More like YOU must be that one guy that the game DOESN'T work for...


Maybe you are a lucky guy. Look at support forums.

The forum designed and built around people who are having issues with the game will naturally have people there having issues with the game, but that doesn't represent the majority population. That's like telling someone to go to France and to look at all the French people and claiming that somehow means most people on earth are French. The actual overall population of MCC has very few issues with the game right now and have been playing smoothly.
Why would you say something like this? What's the motivation?
Please use the "i" instead of the "we"
He's talkin the halo community from Halo 2 in 05 to 08 "we" think this game sucks and considering I bought my box to play Mcc h2c I think we are entitled to our own opionions.. Just because u guys like the new games doesn't mean halo 2 didn't set the standard for every game shooter competitively..
TIMELXSS wrote:
Is 343 serious right now? I don't want to play Odst and I don't want a 1 month of gold.

I'm not interested in playing the Halo 5 beta I DON'T CARE !

I want the multiplayer for the master chief collection to work
Thanks for making your case for me and many others without actually saying if we like it or not.
I actually am excited about ODST. It has a storymode that felt different compared to the older games. IT was enjoyable.
Please use the "i" instead of the "we"


He's talkin the halo community from Halo 2 in 05 to 08 "we" think this game sucks and considering I bought my box to play Mcc h2c I think we are entitled to our own opionions.. Just because u guys like the new games doesn't mean halo 2 didn't set the standard for every game shooter competitively..
Absolutely not, Kellz!!! I've been playing Halo since 2001 and I DO NOT agree with the OP. He doesn't speak for us... He speaks for himself and the various other complainers still out there like yourself.... I hate it when you, the OP, and other whiners come out with complaining BS where you think you speak on behalf of me or other people.
ROBERTO jh wrote:
Speak for yourself OP...

"We," is just you in this case, so don't think you can speak on our behalf (These are the posts I wish there was an "Unlike," button for...)


You must be one that the game works for. So every thing is ok.I unlike you.


The game works perfectly for me as well and almost everyone else I talk to... I was shocked and confused yesterday when one person said they still needed to fix it because they couldn't find matches.

More like YOU must be that one guy that the game DOESN'T work for...


Maybe you are a lucky guy. Look at support forums.

The forum designed and built around people who are having issues with the game will naturally have people there having issues with the game, but that doesn't represent the majority population. That's like telling someone to go to France and to look at all the French people and claiming that somehow means most people on earth are French. The actual overall population of MCC has very few issues with the game right now and have been playing smoothly.
What population? population is dropping since launch because they bought a broken game. Next week we have a patch.. why? how know you the problems of the overall population? Check the threads here in TMMC.
Sorry but your post sound like a fanboy
I definitely want Halo: ODST
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 18