Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] WE DON'T WANT ODST WE WANT MCC TO WORK !

OP TIMELXSS

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 18
Who is this "we"?

I want ODST to be on the Xbox One, as it had one of the best campaigns within the Halo series with its only fault being that it was priced at $60 on release.
Also, the Halo 5 beta is actually fun, and I had some serious doubts with how terrible Halo 4 was.
I'll take ODST, the MCC is working much better for me now with even teams & very fast connecting to other players.
TIMELXSS wrote:
Is 343 serious right now? I don't want to play Odst and I don't want a 1 month of gold.

I'm not interested in playing the Halo 5 beta I DON'T CARE !

I want the multiplayer for the master chief collection to work
Never thought that I would hear someone -Yoink- about getting something for free.
Kid, quit trolling. "We" is just "you" and you are just trolling.
I want ODST and the MCC to work.
343 is limited
Please use the "i" instead of the "we"

He's talkin the halo community from Halo 2 in 05 to 08 "we" think this game sucks and considering I bought my box to play Mcc h2c I think we are entitled to our own opionions.. Just because u guys like the new games doesn't mean halo 2 didn't set the standard for every game shooter competitively..

Absolutely not, Kellz!!! I've been playing Halo since 2001 and I DO NOT agree with the OP. He doesn't speak for us... He speaks for himself and the various other complainers still out there like yourself.... I hate it when you, the OP, and other whiners come out with complaining BS where you think you speak on behalf of me or other people.
Well apparently your not apart of the community I was regardin in which case your opionions is that of a noob I don't care if u played it since 2001 as I did how intense did your games get how epic were they.. And now they will never be the same.. If u can't pin point the changes they made to h2c than from h2 in 2004 (and there are some) than u can't talk u weren't a halo 2 online multiplayer u were just played halo.. Of course u don't understand what that means..

Let me ask u y if u like h5 how it's changed aren't u just playing cod or titanfall.? Y does this game have to change for people like u.?
I'd rather have Reach over ODST but ODST for free is cool and when Reach is available as DLC I'll happily pay for it :)
Speak for yourself, I LOVE ODST and can't wait for it to be ported. The game's getting fixed already, so hold dem horses cowboy.
Yes everyone wants it to work and everyone wants ODST and Everyone now Wants reach and from the talk and rumours they might just get it.
I don't want these -Yoink- excuses for games. I want MCC to work. OP 100% truth. They can't get MCC to work flawlessly, they still haven't given us the advertised dedicated servers yet. But they continue to push out content to a broken game. This game is still far from 100% fixed..
Well, this is just sad. Comming from a player who's been here since the VERY beginning, and I mean 1998 beginning, this is just a slap in the face to your most loyal gamers. If I wanted ODST I would have bought it 5 years ago when it came out. I am NOT interested in this sorry excuse of a Halo title. I am NOT interested in Xbox Live gold as I've been paying for that for 10+ years. Both of these things are useless to me. Thanks for losing the last of your loyal players because of stupidity. You guys ruined Halo.
I love odst
Blind kids.. ODST+free=MCC is fixed for they.
No. Playing 10+ games per day with no hiccups for me = fixed
Speak for yourself OP...

"We," is just you in this case, so don't think you can speak on our behalf (These are the posts I wish there was an "Unlike," button for...)
Nooga wrote:
I want ODST. Im also loving the H5 beta.
Death NOOGA im so jealous of you!!

enjoy i have to wait till next week lol
TIMELXSS wrote:
Is 343 serious right now? I don't want to play Odst and I don't want a 1 month of gold.

I'm not interested in playing the Halo 5 beta I DON'T CARE !

I want the multiplayer for the master chief collection to work
I get your point but i find it is working now every now and then it has a glitch or a bug problem like with Halo 4
it said i done a mission on co-op while i have only one controller and did it on solo even says it on my console lol
but not on here
Well, this is just sad. Comming from a player who's been here since the VERY beginning, and I mean 1998 beginning, this is just a slap in the face to your most loyal gamers. If I wanted ODST I would have bought it 5 years ago when it came out. I am NOT interested in this sorry excuse of a Halo title. I am NOT interested in Xbox Live gold as I've been paying for that for 10 years. Both of these things are useless to me. Thanks for losing the last of your loyal players because of stupidity. You guys ruined Halo.
Ummm I was a tester for CE before it released and I disagree with your sentiment. Loyalty isn't blind but nothing has been ruined, especially not to stupidity. Someone following this since 98, as you allegedly have, would by default have to know that this. You're free to be upset, but it's irresponsible to use ignorance in making your point.
i'll take odst
Mr Nogatco wrote:
Well, this is just sad. Comming from a player who's been here since the VERY beginning, and I mean 1998 beginning, this is just a slap in the face to your most loyal gamers. If I wanted ODST I would have bought it 5 years ago when it came out. I am NOT interested in this sorry excuse of a Halo title. I am NOT interested in Xbox Live gold as I've been paying for that for 10 years. Both of these things are useless to me. Thanks for losing the last of your loyal players because of stupidity. You guys ruined Halo.

Ummm I was a tester for CE before it released and I disagree with your sentiment. Loyalty isn't blind but nothing has been ruined, especially not to stupidity. Someone following this since 98, as you allegedly have, would by default have to know that this. You're free to be upset, but it's irresponsible to use ignorance in making your point.
Idk what you're even saying. Can you make a point? And its like you didn't notice the game was horribly broken for weeks before they fixed it. They sold us a broken game. Yeah, pretty damn stupid. And now they want to give us a title that doesn't even include the chief? Once again, stupid. I know they're working hard to fix it, but this isn't the game I was told I would be buying. They falsely advertised the operation of the game. Also this isn't Bungie, so your testing was done while they where still at the helm. Halo is made by Microsoft now. As he goes into saying that its mostly Bungie employees who work for 343...
can someone explain how they believe the game is fixed, it feels no different than when it was at launch, i want mcc 2 work and where are the servers,
Yeah, don't speak for me. Even though I didn't really care for odst, its a free halo game that I might enjoy the 2nd time around. A free month of live? Heck yes ill take it! They are and will improve it. I'm not worried.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 18