Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] We need halo5 on pc!!!!

OP johnson117000

Can we play halo5 on PC,I need know the plot.
This is the wrong forum to discuss this in.
he says on the xbox forum, but it probably is coming I wouldn't doubt they'd leave it out for pc fam
They have said that there are no plans to bring it to Halo: The Master Chief Collection. However, they have said nothing about a separate port so keep your fingers crossed, mate.
343 has said that they do not intend to bring Halo 5 to PC. If you want to know the plot I suggest watching the campaign on Youtube.
343 has said that they do not intend to bring Halo 5 to PC. If you want to know the plot I suggest watching the campaign on Youtube.
That is false. They stated they do not plan to bring it to MCC, nothing about PC
Just look it up then. Do you really want that dumpser fire though? Not only is the worst story in the entire halo franchise, it's worse than a lot of non halo shooter games (not to mention the AI is stupid AF). The only thing keeping halo 5 from being a complete train wreck of a mistake is that the multiplayer is actually somewhat decent (yet they removed split screen which is a staple of halo). Warzone would have been an amazing new addition to halo if they didn't make it literal pay to win (still kinda fun but it is pay to win no matter how you look at it)
No Plans, But try posting this in the MCC - PC or Halo 5 Forums this is MCC Xbox!!!