Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

We will forget about this next week...

OP Adam of 360

Everything will be fixed soon and next week we will probably completely forget about all the problems.
Also I'd much rather the game be out now and we can play campaign rather than in say a week when it's all fixed... just sayin..
Exactly! Freaking impatient children want everything now or they cry in their cheerios.
I could't agree more. As soon as every ones panties get untangled they will only be saying how amazing this is. Just hold on to your butts people.
Pepperidge Farm won't forget..
agreed
Totally agree with you man. This week is going to be so last year.
I think people are upset because they expected a perfect game from the get go. 343i is always under a lot of stress from the community, which is kinda unfair. Now, that being said, I am upset that there's armor sets and not armor customization.
Ramdadof3 wrote:
Exactly! Freaking impatient children want everything now or they cry in their cheerios.
We might even forget about it tomorrow if it gets fixed tonight *wink wink* ;)
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I wouldn't say that we are immature morons. I would say we have learned that if your don't -Yoink- about it nothing gets done. Also we just expect better.

Myself being in the restaurant business can I say to customers "don't worry we will get it right next week!" No you can't do that unless u are offering them freebies.

Unfortunately this is the norm in halo. They rush these games out and they are not ready.

I do agree I will forget about this in time assuming things get fixed quickly. I liked the overall feel of the game so far.
Ramdadof3 wrote:
I don't see what's wrong in expecting a game to work when you buy it.

I paid over $60 for this, have had it for 29 hours (Australia), and I still can't play a Matchmaking game. What is wrong with being a little irritated, why am I being called an impatient child?
Ramdadof3 wrote:
you should read my thread i was trying to be positive and the hate was real
And whilst I agree likely in a day or so it will be fixed, the fact it was released like this is highly unprofessional in my opinion. I've never had a problem with a Halo launch before, I don't understand why we're having a problem to this level now.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that are discriminatory in nature.

Spoiler:
Show
Every Halo game has launched near-flawlessly, so it is completely reasonable to see why people are disappointed their game that they paid money for does not work.
I understand what people are saying but IMO The collection is different, 4 different games, running different engines, probably 100,000s of players trying to search in matchmaking & download the game from the servers. It's something you just can't prepare for.
Next week??, I've already noticed them fixing alot in mm, getting lots of games now much quicker and with good gameplay( loving the gameplay and memories coming back with it). Interesting to see how much better mm will be already tomorrow. Halo is back.
You guys need to understand that without these "complainers" 343i wouldn't know what to fix

Granted, I don't like when people use insults with their feedback, but their voice is as important as ours, and it would be smart for 343i to listen