Skip to main content
So I have just gotten back into the Halo campaign. I see that there are weekly challenges...but what are they for? What do they mean?

Halp!!
So I have just gotten back into the Halo campaign. I see that there are weekly challenges...but what are they for? What do they mean?

Halp!!
They will earn you XP for the MCC global ranking system, and season points to unlock ways to customize the look of vehicles, weapons, and your spartan. You can spend the points on whichever season you wish.
There are Weekly PvE & PvP challenges, there are also challenges that are for the entire length of the Season.

Challenges will give you XP & the challenges highlighted in yellow will also give you Season Points.
You can spend Season Points to unlock cosmetic items. CertainSeasonal challenges will give you cosmetic rewards too. You’re able to select what Season you want to unlock items from so you could start at Season 3 or Season 1 if you wanted to. Today we’ll be getting Season 7.

Halp!!
They will earn you XP for the MCC global ranking system, and season points to unlock ways to customize the look of vehicles, weapons, and your spartan. You can spend the points on whichever season you wish.
In addition to this, season points can also be spent on nameplates to show off ever so briefly in the lobby.