2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
  • New Halo 3 Sangheili armor
  • Weapon Skins for Halo Reach
  • Vehicle skins for Halo Reach
I would like to see new Elite armor and more skins.
Halo 5
Halo 5
Not sure if that will ever happen...
Halo 5
Not sure if that will ever happen...
Well a man can hope can’t he
A better forging experience such as more items, a option to remove map boundaries, unlimited budget and placement since I should have the option to push forge to it's limits.
I'd like more fun things like the Acrophobia skull - both the challenge itself and the outcome was most fun
I'll paste what I wrote in another post.

Wishlist:
  • Crossplay for campaign
  • Key-binding for controler
  • Weapon skins in campaigns option
  • Option to play with classic sound but modern graphics on H2A
  • Option to play Legendary co-op without the Iron skull on
  • Sprint-skull for CE-2-3
  • More maps for H2A
  • Updates more detailed social games searcher, where you can for example search for 4v4 and 8v8 at the same time etc etc.
  • Bring back wiggle effect for Ghosts in Halo 2 (example)
The main things I wish to see is the Acrophobia, Bandanna, Feather, Boom, Sputnik and Pinata skull in every Halo game in the collection. Other than that, I do truly wish that we will see Campaign PC / Xbox crossplay support, mod support and other features which can increase the freedom to the player.
This may be a tad unpopular because the game is a bit oversaturated already, but some achievements for ODST like doing Endure and getting all the vidmasters would be fun for hunters like myself. Plus, I feel like a total of 777 would be a great homage to Bungie
Spam8358 wrote:
  • Bring back wiggle effect for Ghosts in Halo 2 (example)
I definitely hope this returns. It’s a cool feature.

The main things I wish to see is the Acrophobia, Bandanna, Feather, Boom, Sputnik and Pinata skull in every Halo game in the collection.
This would be great. I personally would love the bandana skull to be added to Reach, 3, and 4. Don’t really care about the others 😅

MorseyBaby wrote:
I'd like more fun things like the Acrophobia skull - both the challenge itself and the outcome was most fun
Someone a few days ago had an idea for a skull called “Paint Ball Skull”. Essentially when your shoot the wall, it leaves splats of paint on the wall/vehicle/surface. Cool things like this would be great to have.
Here are the things that I really want to see in the next Halo Master Chief Collection updates:

1) Fix the original Halo Combat Evolved PC graphics to make it look more like the original Halo Combat Evolved Xbox version

2) Infinite ammo skull in the Halo Reach campaign levels, Halo 3 campaign levels, Halo 3: ODST campaign levels and Halo 4 campaign levels

3) Flood Firefight in the Halo Master Chief Collection
Here are the things that I really want to see in the next Halo Master Chief Collection updates:

1) Fix the original Halo Combat Evolved PC graphics to make it look more like the original Halo Combat Evolved Xbox version

2) Infinite ammo skull in the Halo Reach campaign levels, Halo 3 campaign levels, Halo 3: ODST campaign levels and Halo 4 campaign levels

3) Flood Firefight in the Halo Master Chief Collection
Flood Firefight is a feature I hope is in Infinite
I want the Feather, Sputnik and Boom skulls on every Halo. Feather + Sputnik + Boom + Halo 3 = limitless fun
Oh, and for the love of god tone down the LNOS space section difficulty on Legendary.
4v4 Elite Slayer and Slayer Pro to return to Reach matchmaking.
Elite slayer is a fun mixup from the common slayer.
Elite slayer is a fun mixup from the common slayer.
Exactly. It was great to play it every now and then in between all the regular Slayer. Plus you spawn with a plasma grenade 😈
I would like to see Elite slayer.
A map/gametype voting system that the MCC originally had in matchmaking so I at least have hope of avoiding a forge map when it shows up.
A map/gametype voting system that the MCC originally had in matchmaking so I at least have hope of avoiding a forge map when it shows up.
A voting system like the OG Reach has would be great.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4