What’s something you want added to MCC?

OP FestivHunter

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
- Custom browser but with actual player-hosted servers where you can easily manage a playlist of different modes. Current custom browser (H5) absolutely sucks, 90% of lobbies just play the same gamemode with no round limit and it gets kinda boring quickly. Being able to set up a playlist/rota of gamemodes that you can automatically cycle through or vote for is super useful and works extremely well on every other game it's on.

- Refill empty player slots on non-comp gamemodes.

- Crosshair size adjustability. With standard/modern resolutions the reticle is yuuuuge. That's fine when you're sitting a distance from a TV and have aim-assist on controller, but on a monitor and with MKB it's pretty wonky.
Any sort of love for firefight in Reach and ODST
Original solo score attack would be a nice return.
Any sort of love for firefight in Reach and ODST
Original solo score attack would be a nice return.
Score attack was fun as well. Hope that eventually returns
I definitely wouldn’t say no to some more achievements added from the legacy games!

I’d also love more armor like the Rhine for Reach, CE, 2, and 4!!
The OG xbox graphics in CE
  • New Halo 3 Sangheili armor
  • Weapon Skins for Halo Reach
  • Vehicle skins for Halo Reach
Halo 3 anniversary, and the H2A and H1A campaigns actually working without major framerate drops.
X19Doug95 wrote:
A map/gametype voting system that the MCC originally had in matchmaking so I at least have hope of avoiding a forge map when it shows up.
A voting system like the OG Reach has would be great.
Too bad we won't be getting that back. I'm not sure what the algorithm is in the MCC but there have been nights where I have gotten the same map many times. I sometimes forget certain maps exist.
MCC had map voting and it was hell. If you think you play the same gamemode now. Count your blessings
As long as I have less forge maps in my life I'll take anything haha.
Didn't Reach players vote for the forged maps
X19Doug95 wrote:
X19Doug95 wrote:
A map/gametype voting system that the MCC originally had in matchmaking so I at least have hope of avoiding a forge map when it shows up.
Too bad we won't be getting that back. I'm not sure what the algorithm is in the MCC but there have been nights where I have gotten the same map many times. I sometimes forget certain maps exist.
MCC had map voting and it was hell. If you think you play the same gamemode now. Count your blessings
Yes. There were 3 map options, and we were free to vote for any of the 3 we liked. There was also a veto option, that of nobody liked the maps, it would present you with 3 new ones. This should be added to MCC
X19Doug95 wrote:
X19Doug95 wrote:
Yes. There were 3 map options, and we were free to vote for any of the 3 we liked. There was also a veto option, that of nobody liked the maps, it would present you with 3 new ones. This should be added to MCC
No I mean they would always pick the forged remakes
X19Doug95 wrote:
X19Doug95 wrote:
X19Doug95 wrote:
No I mean they would always pick the forged remakes
Oh, oh. I always hated them. Except for a select few, they all sucked
A matchmaking system that isn't complete garbage.

"Oh, you want to play on a different map? Ok, here's Sandtrap for the 9th time in a row."
Hmm

• Cross-platform campaign, so I can play with some of my PC buds
  • More elite content
  • Customs browser (soon fam, soon)
  • More ways to gain season points
  • More Elite focused game modes
I hope to eventually campaign enabled for cross play
Campaign Crossplay.

Yes, I know they're working on it. Very excited to see it implemented.
X19Doug95 wrote:
X19Doug95 wrote:
From what I remember there were actually some good forge BTB maps on Reach. However, they had issues such as having exploitable areas where jet packers could go out of the map with a sniper.
Anyway the majority of the time me and my group voted for the actual non forge maps. Particularly in the anniversary map pack that was released as it included a lot more classic BTB maps which were good.

Forge maps are okay in a reduced state. There can be some good ones but from my experience I tend to get bored of them very fast and find they are quite hastily made. (Better than anything I could make to be fair).
halo online hud and classic halo 1 hud
halo online hud and classic halo 1 hud
Different or customizable HUDs would be a great feature for MCC
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4