3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 9
Add
  • Server Browser...this should've been available since Day ONE, without it, Multiplayer is unplayable
  • Dedicated Servers
GET RID OF!
  • Matchmaking
  • Achievements - particularly in a Multiplayer setting. Totally unfair
Just make it like the OG Halo on PC. This isn't Call of Duty FFS.
If they add CGB, why would they need to get rid of Matchmaking? I mean, unless they make Ranked 343 Servers that you can choose to join on the CGB, although it would need to work the same way as social games does. And even though I really, really don't like Social Games Matchmaking, it doesn't mean that it should be deleted off the face of the earth for the very reason that other players want it to stay. But with that said, I do feel like a lot of people are going to quit Social Games and Play CGB. Either that or a lot of players are going to start playing MCC again on CGB. Heck, I gave up on Social games months ago because of how broken it was. This is why CGB is my most wanted feature, and has been since day one.
Campaign matchmaking! I literally won't play the campaigns unless this is added, it feels like something is missing without it!
  1. missing dlc armors for halo 4
  2. the Prophet class armor from halo online (or at least the helmet)
  3. more halo online maps (Icebox (turf remake), Reactor, skybridge)
  4. maybe they could add some reach armors to halo 3 and 4
  5. more elite content
  6. a skull or toggle that changes the campaign player model to the multiplayer model for CE, 2, 3, and 4 (allows you to play as multiplayer spartan)
  7. major overhaul of forge (if any of these are possible):
  • ODST and elite drop pod props, pelican and phantom props (or drivable) in halo 3
  • addition of Reach forge structures and objects to halo 3
  • addition of magnets function to halo 3 and reach
  • ability to switch forge structure/object's texture/visual style (sort of like how h5 did it): forerunner (from reach), stone (from H3), human (concrete)(from H2A), Human (from H4)
  • addition of forge world to 3, 4, and 2A
  • addition of H2A scripting objects to reach, 3, and 4
- H2A Content
- A way to permanently save games for theatre mode rather than a temporary file system.
-A better handle at competitive playlists (i.e we don't need the social halo 3 playlist we have the hardcore one which is meant for competitive. We should always have a Halo 2 playlist and maybe have a 4v4 Halo 4 instead of 6v6, and idk if people play invasion but since Reach has its competitive playlist now.)
-More accessible season points
Add
  • Server Browser...this should've been available since Day ONE, without it, Multiplayer is unplayable
  • Dedicated Servers
LOL I agree with you 100%. I just hope their stuff together soon, That's all I can say lol
Turner 117 wrote:
Campaign matchmaking! I literally won't play the campaigns unless this is added, it feels like something is missing without it!
Yes definitely this of course. Campaign Matchmaking. Crossplay between Xbox and PC, upgrade Halo CE and 2 campaigns to support 3-4 player coop (with rebalancing and extra vehicles and weapons added in including AI rebalancing with this many players), this way the menu for campaign matchmaking can search all Halo games with 3 or 4 players. Join in progress in the campaigns as well. And also expansion of the coop challenges with this as well. Spartan Ops getting the same scoring and time system as the Halo Campaigns that have it and of course implementing Matchmaking for Spartan Ops, was designed originally with it back in OG Halo 4.
Castle wars. Permanently
SysopIsAFK wrote:
Add
  • Dedicated Servers
LOL I agree with you 100%. I just hope their stuff together soon, That's all I can say lol
This too
The original menu screens. Sadly 343i is actively getting rid of the menus' remenant files.
Definitely campaign matchmaking and cross play.
Colorblindness features! And bring back the Veto system PLEASE lol

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/colorblindness/7e64ceae-78b6-410c-87f9-fd501a02bdce/posts
A proper fix to CE pistol aiming. That or an H2A season.
more penalties for intentionally quitting games
The ODST, MARK V and Ricochet armor sets from Halo 4. They still haven't added them
more penalties for intentionally quitting games
This should only be implemented into Social and Competitive Games. As for Custom Games, Kick and Block are the feature there, and it is up to the Host. Remember that the Host can be reported too if he is Hosting a Group of Delinquents and doing nothing about it to stop the bad behavior. Also, I feel like adding XP would be neat for Custom Games, and that the main penalty for quitting mid-game is losing all your XP that you earned in that match. Also, Join in Progress NEEDS to be a thing for Custom Games to work right.
  • New Halo 3 Sangheili armor
  • Weapon Skins for Halo Reach
  • Vehicle skins for Halo Reach
These are fantastic ideas, especially for Reach.

Would love to see more of the old Reach Forge maps in rotation, found here in the Reach Megapack:
https://halocustoms.com/maps/halocustoms-megapack.2261/

The DLC maps aren't as fun and just stale at this point.

Doing away with weighting entirely might help Hemmorhage showing up more often.

Lastly, for the game to know the difference between quitting intentionally and being unintentionally kicked by the game. This might stop the harsh and unnecessary banning for players who just want to play the game, but cannot due to being forced out of the game unwillingly.
I got a wishlist, so:
  • More H2/H2A armors
  • Maybe new H2A maps?
  • A video gallery section where you can watch unlocked Terminal videos, logs
  • Option to change the main menu to any previous style
  • Add Credits to each game (but if I know correctly MCC unable to handle that sorta thing)
  • New Skulls for older games. Halo 1A and 2A have the most Skulls!
  • Possible more graphical options (like turn off motion blur, DOF, additional AA methods)
  • Add matchmaking for Spartan Ops
  • More skins for other Halo titles not just 3!!!
I got a wishlist, so:
  • More H2/H2A armors
  • Maybe new H2A maps?
  • A video gallery section where you can watch unlocked Terminal videos, logs
  • Option to change the main menu to any previous style
  • Add Credits to each game (but if I know correctly MCC unable to handle that sorta thing)
  • New Skulls for older games. Halo 1A and 2A have the most Skulls!
  • Possible more graphical options (like turn off motion blur, DOF, additional AA methods)
  • Add matchmaking for Spartan Ops
  • More skins for other Halo titles not just 3!!!
  • Some of those things could come along with a Halo 2 Season. Adding more skulls to all of the Halo games sounds like a great idea. It would be nice to add the acrophobia skull to the other Halo games would be nice.
  • A video gallery added to MCC for the terminal/logs is actually a good idea, also a catalog of all of the enemies/information about them would be great too.
  • More armors for H2C/H2A will eventually come along, eventually when a Halo 2 Season comes out.
  • New graphical options would be great too.
  • New Remastered Maps would be great too. Hopefully we could get all of the Halo 2 Classic Maps Remastered for Halo 2 Anniversary, more like a Map DLC for H2A.
Now that they are Adding CGB soon, what I want next is Split-screen for PC. It kind of Sucks not being able to play split-screen on PC, when the PC version is the only version of the Game I own and can play...
The ability to search "any" in game size in matchmaking instead of having to choose 4v4, 8v8 ect. It'd be good if this small change was made so you could literally select all games, gamemodes, and sizes and have no idea where you'll end up!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 9