1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Add cross play for everyone KEEP 2 Rank modes 1 for your Respective console/PC and a FFA of all consoles OR Everyone plays together And just tank is Console/PC only.. Either way im good with it.

PC MASTER RACE.
I don't think we would stand a chance in multiplayer against PC players, but I'd hope we could play Campaign and Firefight with out friends.
I don't think we would stand a chance in multiplayer against PC players, but I'd hope we could play Campaign and Firefight with out friends.
In the reach flight keyboard and mouse players had a hard time against controller players. Halo was made for controller. The ttk is longer and strafing is a big part of the game. Halo is not the same as other games on pc. Having optional crossplay for all campaign and multiplayer modes would be best. The mcc population will increase and make it easier to find games. People who don't want to face mouse and keyboard players can turn off crossplay. Everyone else who wants crossplay can play together.
In the reach flight keyboard and mouse players had a hard time against controller players. Halo was made for controller. The ttk is longer and strafing is a big part of the game. Halo is not the same as other games on pc. Having optional crossplay for all campaign and multiplayer modes would be best. The mcc population will increase and make it easier to find games. People who don't want to face mouse and keyboard players can turn off crossplay. Everyone else who wants crossplay can play together.
I actually didn't know that everyone made it seem like the keyboard and mouse users were dominating.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I mean, if two of the biggest games of the year can pull it off I don't see why 343 wouldn't seriously consider it. Keep it input based like MW does. Easy peasy. That being said the logistics might be an issue, and maybe a few technical things in the way.
CROSS-PLAY between XBOX AND PC Is a Must NEED in order to Thrive Online progression raking mostly reach is one of them. Reports of Xbox Online have less players then on PC which gets many online players due for, most of them being on Steam that cover more half of the gaming population. Cross-play is needed to make matching online for Xbox Console fast to find matches with players worldwide, i do not want Xbox to be at it's aloneness online while watching players play instead on PC that includes Steam 343 industries needs to look into this and help online gamers, it's not too late however I'm not going to progress right now since the game is not ready on pc and staying away from online matchmaking in xbox because there is just not enough players to play online.
Hello,
As a longtime halo fan and player- This game needs to have cross play with Xbox. It is a must! Are you kidding me? To not have dropped the game already with it is ABSURD! Half the PC kids play with controllers...shaking my head 343 and Microsoft!! Half the people I play with still play on console.... You're limiting yourself and the community. This needs to be an option under the "Network" tab. Turn Cross play with Xbox and PC/Steam "ON or OFF"

Please consider this, I know I am not the only one.
TomCat025 wrote:
PC players will absolutely shred console players in normal PvP matches and it's no fun to lose to someone who has an inherent advantage.
That hasn't exactly been the experience in the current PC flight, where it appears that the aim assist available on controllers is quite substantial and gives controller users a fighting chance against mouse and keyboard users. Maybe the solution would be to adjust aim assist to make it more fair? The funny thing is that right now it appears that the mouse+keyboard crowd is having the same complaints as the controller crowd, but in reverse, where they feel like they're at a disadvantage due to aim assist being too aggressive for controllers on the PC version. I guess you just can't make everyone happy.
Not to mention there is apparently issues with how the mouse controls on pc which is leaving myself and many others resorting to using controllers on the pc
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2