Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

What armour sets should be added to everyhaloonmcc

OP PRO JET N18

What armour sets should be added to every halo on mcc if possible.
MARK 4 MARK 5 Mark 6 Mark 6 gen2 Mark 7 HERMES CENTURION ARGUS NOBEL INTRUDER VIGILANT WRATH INDOMITABlE RECRUT SCOUT HUNTER COPPERHEAD TECHNICIAN HELLJUMPER ODST RECON EVA OPERATOR WARMASTER ROUGE ARBITER ZEALOT
I would say the rest of the Halo 4 armor from the dlc's. It makes it more complete to have all of the content from the game back in the 360.
I would love it if I could equip Recon on Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2, and Halo 2: Anniversary.
Unpopular opinion no doubt but I don't think we need anything else after what's coming next season (5).
Halo 3 EOD in CE. It's already a square. :p
I am fine with new armour being added to the older games. Just make sure there is a toggle and the new armour doesn't change the original model. Those are the lessons 343 should take from the recent Halo 4 debacle. Give the player more options, but don't force things on them.
What armour sets should be added to every halo on mcc if possible.
Kind of just want more misc customisation stuff like shoulder pieces and variants thereof. Like the Reach Security Pauldrons but without the Kukri attached.

Or even weathered and broken armor pieces and stuff like more wrist and leg attachments?

More options, basically.
MARK 4 MARK 5 Mark 6 Mark 6 gen2 Mark 7 HERMES CENTURION ARGUS NOBEL INTRUDER VIGILANT WRATH INDOMITABlE RECRUT SCOUT HUNTER COPPERHEAD TECHNICIAN HELLJUMPER ODST RECON EVA OPERATOR WARMASTER ROUGE ARBITER ZEALOT
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
Also please turn off your caps lock
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
Also please turn off your caps lock
Structure. question arnnser And miill tech is alllways done caps also say soming about the form is your going to post in
>The Halo 4 DLC comes to mind.
>For Halo 2C, I know the code is a bit finicky, but maybe a way to use the Arbiter model in MP?
>Halo 2A: Def would love to see more. Mark V, Mark IV, ODST and even some of the Halo 4 armors would be fine.
>Halo 3: I know we've been getting alot of Halo 3 content, but any way they could add more pieces in the style of Halo 3 and Reach would be neat (i.e., ODST chest, Mark V shoulders or legs?)
Specifically, I'd like Fireteam Raven's armour sets to added to the customization options for Reach.
I would like Military Police and CQB (maybe CQC too) to be added to Halo 4. Uh, after the long awaited Halo 4 DLC armour, of course.

>For Halo 2C, I know the code is a bit finicky, but maybe a way to use the Arbiter model in MP?
>Halo 2A: Def would love to see more. Mark V, Mark IV, ODST and even some of the Halo 4 armors would be fine.
>Halo 3: I know we've been getting alot of Halo 3 content, but any way they could add more pieces in the style of Halo 3 and Reach would be neat (i.e., ODST chest, Mark V shoulders or legs?)
I agree with all of this, but I personally think the Halo 2 Anniversary armours/player models look horrible. I am not entirely sure what would become of the ODST set if it were to be added. Hahaha.
Hayabusa, all mk 4 5 6 and 7, odst armors, reach armor... just all of it. All the armor in every game.
every armor in every game.
Even then, we will not be happy
  1. Athlon (at least add to halo 4)
  2. the "prophet" class armor from halo online
  3. military police
  4. halo 3 style rogue
  5. mark IV
  6. fireteam raven armors for ODST
I would like Military Police and CQB (maybe CQC too) to be added to Halo 4. Uh, after the long awaited Halo 4 DLC armour, of course.

I agree with all of this, but I personally think the Halo 2 Anniversary armours/player models look horrible. I am not entirely sure what would become of the ODST set if it were to be added. Hahaha.
it would be ported from 4 or 5 or raven
ODST for every game.
CE can anything be added other than visor colours?

2 if possible with out breaking the game add the other elite ranks as skins and maybe ODST armor for Spartans.

2A anything but please add the 4 jul mdama helmet

3 add more online armors I guess

4 Dlc armoro