Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

what do you think about mcc mods on xbox

OP AnNoYiNgSoUnDXx

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Why not just bring back a guy named trustysn00ze's mods back for forge world that SVE Mystic Slayer was amazing for the creation of mods because this really sucks we still have the SAME player count as in the pasted compared to halo 5 and nothing has changed with the amount of items in forge and the budget didnt change either it's just the SAME its plain I loved halo reach on 360 for the fact they had maps with a whole lot of walls or blocks or even lights but they didnt bring those back at all because it didnt reach their standards even though IT WASNT USED FOR MATCHMAKING just CUSTOM GAMES so bring back his mods and up the budget on forge please and thank you.
Honestly, this is kind of frustrating. I found a version of sve mythic slayer from a guy named Opty Asco (thank you btw the way Opty), who has it in his file share on Xbox one, but not everything works the same. Idk if it’s a different version or something, but several mods aren’t the same. The falcons won’t spawn with any of the warthog turrets attached, and I can’t figure out if weapons can be modded or not. Also, NPCs are different, as well as there not being playable characters, like Kat with a scorpion cannon instead of a head, or being able to fly as a monitor with a focus rifle beam. Sooooo, that’s unfortunate, but at least there’s a little bit of something out there. I’m still experimenting with things, though, so I could be wrong and just not know how to get these to spawn, but I digress. If you haven’t already found anything, you can add me on Xbox one if you have one and go to my file share, cause I’m trying to pass on the mods to other console peasants like myself lol. My gamer tag is Devin Fuerst.
I would hope to get mods on the Xbox when they come.
I understand the “keep mods out” POV but I would enjoy flying pelicans and phantoms on maps like Sandtrap and Valhalla, just sayin’
I am ok as long as it stays out from multiplayer. I want them in campaign. The only thing, they will need to disable the score and or time while mods are active, like some skulls do.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2