Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

What game did you start with?

OP kujaling071

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 14
Halo 2. I had an OG Xbox for a while. Played 2 at a friend's house, instantly hooked. Went home and begged my parents for Halo 2 and Xbox live.
MonkOfWar4 wrote:
Halo CE on the original Xbox. Seems like more than 10 years have passed. I've bought and played all Halo games except Halo Wars.

Wars was alright not great mind you

I agree..but story was lacking in deptth, the cutscenes were great visually, but cheesy with action. Good characters, just little to no deptth and meaning within the Halo lore. An interesting senario, though, it did present.
Ya I remember only one memorable character, everyone else was dull.. Definetly like Spartan Assult to Wars but gameplay was new and interesting
Halo CE, I was 15
Halo CE, I think I was 8, got a xbox system at christmas with Halo, Midtown Madness 3 and Top Spin. Good times :).
I was five years old when Halo: Combat Evolved came out. That was my first Halo game. To this day it has been my favorite video game!
Started with Halo 2 a month before Halo 3 released. It was my birthday and my parents knew I liked video games since I always played random RPGs on the PS2 like KH, FF, Arc the Lad, etc. They got me the 360 and I ended up loving Halo 2. I was bad at it, and didn't fully understand the story, but I got a whole lot better and played the rest of the games like I should have. Also, I loved that Halo 3 hype. 2 and 3 are probably the best. Sucks to see how far the series has fallen since the golden days. Hopefully Halo 5 will actually be decent and relight those old flames.
The first one I played was Halo CE but the first one I owned was Halo 3 with the limited edition 360 console.
Gellend wrote:
The first one I played was Halo CE but the first one I owned was Halo 3 with the limited edition 360 console.
Same here but I didn't have the limited 360 console.
Halo 3 was my first game I've ever played in 2009. I was 9 or 10 when I played it.
I first played Halo CE back in 2009 I love it, i wish i had it sooner. but my first xbox live game was Halo war back in 2010.
Halo CE, only got it when i got good grades in exams for an Xbox. Simpler times.
Halo Reach, Christmas 2010. Then I backtracked to Halo 2 x)
Halo CE and Halo 2
Borb wrote:
I started with Halo 1, but that wasn't until 2008. I didn't get hi-speed internet and XBL until the beginning of 2010. I played Halo 2 until the servers shut down, and then played Halo 3 until Reach came out. I still play H3 and Reach regularly, and H4 rarely.
I wish H3s community were bigger :(
Soulburnin wrote:
CE, when it released. Good times.
Feels like ages ago
Halo Combat Evolved.

Ooh the Flood of memories, and memories of Flood too!
My first Halo game was Combat Evolved. Got stuck on 343 guilty spark in my first playthrough, lol.

That was a tough one I am not ashamed to admit that when I was little that level + The Library teriffied me

I'm missing 3 achievements in CE:A, 2 are from that Library level.
I had that same problem I got the same 2 (I am guessing here) on a rerun of Halo CEA last month
Halo Combat Evolved.

I remember many a nightmare when I first played at 8 :)
Halo Combat Evolved.

I remember many a nightmare when I first played at 8 :)
7, Lol!

Yeah I could play until Assault on the Control room but after that it got more difficult.
I started with Halo ce back in 2001.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 14