Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

What grinds my gears on halo 2 anniversary

OP MeaeiN

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Please tell me that I am not the only one that believes when you kill a player with the sniper in multiplayer unscoped. THIS IS CALLED A NO-SCOPE NOT A SNAPSHOT!!. Why is it called a snapshot, who came up with this rubbish, photographers take snapshots not halo players.
Every time I hear the announcer call snapshot after a No-Scope I just want to throw the controller. It would make a lot more sense. I've put up with it in halo 4 and by the looks of it I'll have to put up with it in h2a how disappointing. :(
if this is all you have to worry about that a good sign we got a good year of halo.
I mean u r right but is it really that big of a deal
It's just a little nick name for the type of kill.
NOW THE FRANCHISE IS RUINEDDDDD!!! OH MY GAWWWD!
Lol it's not that big a deal but I can kinda see how it can be annoying
You can keep your "no-scopes" in other games. Me, I'm going to stick with my snapshots.
You can keep your "no-scopes" in other games. Me, I'm going to stick with my snapshots.
QFT.
They've started calling them snapshots? That's.... really dumb and I don't care for it at all.
A "no-scope" typically runs as a universal act in pretty much every game that involves firearms. With the release of Halo 4, 343 included a medal for getting a no-scope called "Snapshot". With this in mind, while you're indeed getting a "no-scope" ingame, you're also now receiving a medal called "Snapshot".

Think of Counter Strike and its "First Blood" announcement. In Halo: Reach, Bungie added its own spin on the concept. Now when we get a "First Blood" in a match, we receive a medal called "First Strike". These medals are just the Halo version of popular ingame accomplishments we've grown up with. They're nothing to throw a controller over.
Yeah I guess #360SwagSnapshot4jesus doesn't have the same ring to it...
I think you need to get your priorities straight, If a medal make's you want to throw a $60 piece of technology...........
...And this matters so much to the point of you throwing your controller, how?
Getting angry over a nickname? Makes total sense.
Bro give me your controller instead of breaking it.
IDK, why do we call Team Deathmatch "Slayer"?
If there were a "no-scope" medal, wouldn't we need to receive it for every non-scoped BR, carbine, spartan laser, rocket launcher, binary rifle, light rifle, pistol, DMR, incineration cannon, sticky launcher, needle rifle, smg, focus rifle, target designator, and fuel rod (did I miss one?) kill?
Snapshot implies that the reticle snapped to the enemies head (or other body part, for less skilled players). No need to get angry over a name.
I will have to pre order another copy just to cancell it omg
I see where you are coming from.
I understand not liking it because you're used to the term "noscope," but I don't understand how this could "grind your gears."
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3