Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

What grinds my gears on halo 2 anniversary

OP MeaeiN

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
*ahem*

Get over it.
LOL, i laughed.
Willko wrote:
They've started calling them snapshots? That's.... really dumb and I don't care for it at all.
theyve been called snapshots in game for a while now.........OHHH GET DAT SNAPSNAP LIKE KODAK!!!

this is a confirmed phrase now
Oowoon wrote:
You can keep your "no-scopes" in other games. Me, I'm going to stick with my snapshots.

QFT.
QFT.
You're just complaining to complain.
So if you accidentally kill yourself, is it called a Selfie?
What really grind my gears is the fact you stole that line from Family Guy.

With that said, 343 using Halo 4 medals is not the end of the world, yes I would have preferred the more classic, but they are not game breaking.
I some times get this no-scope kill while snapping my reticle into their head...so it makes sense for me.
Willko wrote:
They've started calling them snapshots? That's.... really dumb and I don't care for it at all.
Yeah, since two years ago.
S 000 DeM wrote:
IDK, why do we call Team Deathmatch "Slayer"?
Because Slayer sounds much cooler :)
TRAVES7Y wrote:
So if you accidentally kill yourself, is it called a Selfie?
Made my day.
What really grind my gears is the fact you stole that line from Family Guy.

With that said, 343 using Halo 4 medals is not the end of the world, yes I would have preferred the more classic, but they are not game breaking.
You do realize it is metaphor, right?
if this is all you have to worry about that a good sign we got a good year of halo.
what he said, this is very true
no scope is a rather generic name for the medal don't you think? Should they call an overkill a quadruple kill instead too?
Thanks for the replies, I have mentioned this to 343 and they have agreed to rerecord the call and change the medal. No longer grinding gears
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3