Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

What Halo Game Do You Plan On Playing First & Game

OP GR33NARMY

On the Master chief collection, what game do you plan on playing first? And what gamemode?
Team Halo 2 Anniv. Only thing I will play.
Ill be playing through them in order.
Either Halo 2 Anniversary Team Slayer or Halo 2 Anniversary Campaign.
Already have re-completed Reach, now to play all in order then back to the multiplayer for nostalgic reasons
I'll start with Halo CE and go in order.
Most people and myself included will start with Halo CE and go in order for the campaign but as for multiplayer I will jump straight into Halo 2
Everything is so tempting. I'll probably just stare at the main menu, slack-jawed and and unsure what to do with myself.
Deex wrote:
Everything is so tempting. I'll probably just stare at the main menu, slack-jawed and and unsure what to do with myself.
I'm with this guy^
I'll probably try to figure out how the scripting in forge works, and then set up a trap for my friend once he gets online. It will probably end up backfiring and killing me instead though.
Deex wrote:
I'll play campaign in order so I guess H1.
J Teeps, I am doing the same, I am going to run through all the campaigns on legendary first, then maybe sprinkle in some mp when I get a chance.
Im going to do a mission of halo 2 anniversary campain, then hop into multiplayer. Then rinse and repeat
going to have to start with Halo 2 classic mp cant wait to play that again its been to long!!!!!
Halo 2 Anniversary first, then 1 - 3 (All Legendary) + Major Matchmaking Domination!
I think I am going to just stare at the screen of options and have my dog choose, I dont what I am going to do. So many options, Just.......can't....choose ;-0
What I most want to play is Halo CE ctf. So I'll probably be playing a lot of btb. I'll play any of it though.
I'm going to jump into Halo 4 first since I never played it. Them probably some H3 multiplayer
Well, I plan on playing the first 2 missions of the Halo 2 campaign with my pal, and then we are jumping into multiplayer.

Halo 2 Anniversary for our 1st match, then Big Team Battle, and based on which Halo we play on for BtB that will decide if next up is Halo 3 multiplayer or not!

GOLLY OH GOLLY I CAN'T WAIT.