Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

What I think Halo 4 needs in a future season

OP Kreger123

So i know that halo 4 will come to pc for Master Cheif collection in the future but here’s some ideas 343 should put in a future Halo 4 season: 1. Visor colors, When I first bought Halo the Master Chief collection I was a little disappointed that you could not change the visors and that everyone was stuck with the same red visor unless you were using Air Assault but if they add all the visors colors that would be nice so that everyone would not be stuck with red on some of the armors, 2. More armors, when Master Chief collection launched it had all the armors for Halo 3 but not 4 the armors that are missing are Prefect,ODST, Mark V, and Ricochet, and finally Gun skins I know they have at least some of the guns skin but not all of them. And that’s it I hope 343 does add theses in the next season when halo 4 launches on Pc in the future.
I’m like 70% certain that H4’s customization will be updated to allow full customization and include all of its DLC cosmetic items.
No loudouts lmao. Or atleast have them tweaked. I know that they're already established in game but holy crap I didn't realize how broken they were. Lets never ever bring this back to Halo EVER.
I'm not disappointed in any of that, I didn't use to play H4 multiplayer a lot so I don't really expect much from season 4, more nameplates would be nice.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Yeah I'm looking foreward to the full cuztomization that was in H4 360. It won't be in the upcoming season but I will be shocked if it's not in the one after that, the actual H4 update
I’d like to see some of the cut content like the original Recruit forearms and right shoulder, Recon legs, GUNGNIR forearms, etc.
First off, Halo 4 looks as though it will come with s5 or 6 (there is h2a and Reach that needs skins and such; with s4 being more stuff from 3). Also what about vehicle skins? I'd love to see them.
lbco13 wrote:
First off, Halo 4 looks as though it will come with s5 or 6 (there is h2a and Reach that needs skins and such; with s4 being more stuff from 3). Also what about vehicle skins? I'd love to see them.
That is a possibility but we will have to see
There was actually a supposed Insider leak showcasing Halo 4 customisation returning but I dont know how credible it is and I wont link it here because besides forgetting the link, putting trust in leaks is meaningless.

Though it would be nice nonetheless to change my Halo 4 appearance even though I don’t really play Halo 4 much, if at all.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service. Sorry for the inconvenience.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
No loudouts lmao. Or atleast have them tweaked. I know that they're already established in game but holy crap I didn't realize how broken they were. Lets never ever bring this back to Halo EVER.
I disagree; it would've been more balanced restricting loadouts just to UNSC weapons. Choice of three categories: Rifle - BR/ DMR, Automatic - AR/ SMG, Sidearm - Magnum. I liked H5's choice of scopes/ attachments; would like them to be chooseable for Personal Loadout configurations. Pick scope & attachment; Silencer/ Dampener, Bayonet, Stabilizer, Extended Mag, Laser Sight. Stabilizers for automatics only, Bayonet on rifles only. Maybe Laser Sight on Sidearm only.

Covenant/ Promethean weapons in Loadouts are what ruined most of H4's MP; everyone packing Plasma Pistols kills vehicle combat/ BTB, & Boltshots were absurd in 4v4.
Naw man. Keep that out of Halo. It doesnt work for Halos formula.
According to the fans nothing works with Halos formula

Hence why no one listens to the fans (unless they’re Insiders), making up our collective minds on something is pretty much impossible
Kreger123 wrote:
So i know that halo 4 will come to pc for Master Cheif collection in the future but here’s some ideas 343 should put in a future Halo 4 season: 1. Visor colors, When I first bought Halo the Master Chief collection I was a little disappointed that you could not change the visors and that everyone was stuck with the same red visor unless you were using Air Assault but if they add all the visors colors that would be nice so that everyone would not be stuck with red on some of the armors, 2. More armors, when Master Chief collection launched it had all the armors for Halo 3 but not 4 the armors that are missing are Prefect,ODST, Mark V, and Ricochet, and finally Gun skins I know they have at least some of the guns skin but not all of them. And that’s it I hope 343 does add theses in the next season when halo 4 launches on Pc in the future.
Would be pretty neat if we could go indepth where they allow you to customize like hands, feet, and pp and allow us to do it differently for each side. Like super indepth. Also bring stance back if we can ever put our spartans on display.