Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

What I would really love to see happen in MCC

OP LethalQ

Now I know this would probably never happen, and honestly I don't even have it all ironed out. I would love to see a proper cross game Halo MCC tournament where each title is represented. To me that would be in true spirit of what MCC is supposed to be. Now I know there probably aren't enough players like myself who don't mind playing all titles and can jump around from title to title at times. I would love to see a FFA (max six players as FFA should be) and a 4v4. It would be all Slayer games as it is going to be tough enough to get all titles in it and objective games. Also Slayer games tend to end quicker so it would be easier to get more games in. My first thought was one map from each game in a series but then it dawned on me that there are six titles in MCC now so can't really do a best of six and if you did what would be a proper tie breaker? But anyways throwing this out there just in case some one who is internet/game savy enough says hey this would be cool and I know how to pull it off.
Just so I'm understanding, you're essentially looking to queue up for Rumble Pit and Team Slayer at the same time across all Halo games in MCC?
I'm not sure what you are asking. As far as I understand, match composer fits what you are asking.
JB Linken wrote:
Just so I'm understanding, you're essentially looking to queue up for Rumble Pit and Team Slayer at the same time across all Halo games in MCC?
I'm not sure what you are asking. As far as I understand, match composer fits what you are asking.
Sorry guys I forgot one key word and edited it .... I want to see a tournament that would span across all titles.
OK, I get what you saying. I would enjoy watching that playlist, but I would suck at participating.