Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

What is your absolute favorite map in any game?

OP Ki11s0n3

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
CE: Hang Em High
2: Zanzibar
3: Standoff
4: Exile
My favorite Lore map is Backwash. I loved the level Guilty Spark in CE and always wanted to deathmatch in it. Sadly, I never found the map all that fun except for a game type that I'm not even sure is in MCC. I remember having a game type where one player was invisible and had to hunt down everyone else, that was awesome at that map.
Guardian or Valhalla for me.
ivory tower
Waterworks
Never thought I'd see someone say Waterworks as their favorite. It is fun though. Would love to see them do a remake of it for H2A.
Valhalla. Best map in BTB
Halo CE Battle creek/ Prisoner
Halo 2 District/Zanzibar
Halo 3 Guardian/Snowbound
Halo 4 Haven/exile
Meltdown from Halo 4. It has all of the qualities I like in a map. It has large, open spaces combined with multiple narrow passages and caves to allow for all kinds of combat. Close quarters, mid range, long range, infantry, and vehicular combat. It has a figure-8 style layout with gravity lifts and cannons, all of which allow smooth movements across the battlefield. This gives us a lot of options to move around and reduces the number situations in which you can get cornered. And it's a snow-themed map, my favorite kind.

Honorable Mentions: Exile, Adrift, Daybreak, Vertigo, Settler (not currently in Matchmaking,) and Zanzibar.
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
Waterworks
Never thought I'd see someone say Waterworks as their favorite. It is fun though. Would love to see them do a remake of it for H2A.
It’s got some amazing line of sights for combat and plenty of areas for close in combat as well. Never mind that you have to plan what you’re gonna do if the other team is halfway competent
Always loved Hang Em High in CE
Halo 2 was probably Sanctuary or Midship. I know Turf gets a lot of hate but I've had a lot of fun on that map as well.
Halo 3 is The Pit or Narrows.

My first memories of playing halo were on blood gulch though so that map will always be special to me.
Blood Gulch is my all-time favorite Halo map! I love the remakes of it as well, but the original is my favorite.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2