Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

What is your fav halo in MCC

OP XGN Legatus

Mine is CE
Halo 3: ODST for definite.
It would be reach if it was there so.....

Halo 3
Halo 3
Halo CE! I love being able to play multiplayer on Xbox Live
H2A
While ce isn't my favorite, i love the fact that we can play it online! Its so cool playing a halo game that i could only split screen or lan, on xbox live finding random players. Also i totally get my butt kicked in CE when fighting players who are really good in it, but its still fun.

On topic though, my favorite is 3 for campaighn, and either halo 2 or 4 for multiplayer.
Regice554 wrote:
While ce isn't my favorite, i love the fact that we can play it online! Its so cool playing a halo game that i could only split screen or lan, on xbox live finding random players. Also i totally get my butt kicked in CE when fighting players who are really good in it, but its still fun.

On topic though, my favorite is 3 for campaighn, and either halo 2 or 4 for multiplayer.
I agree. I love playing Halo CE! I've been playing since Halo CE so I'm a fairly decent player when it comes to multiplayer but I do, fairly often, get my butt kicked. I was never a competitive CE player so the timing on weapons and powerups, force spawning, memorizing specific spawn points, little tricks and glitches, alot of that stuff I didn't know and still don't know which is usually want ends up biting me in the rear in games against Halo CE vets.

Halo 3 had a solid campaign. I had a ton of fun with co-op and Vidmaster Achievements
Halo 3 all day!
Halo 2; it's what got me into Halo and it's great to be able to have those memories of playing online again.
I can't pick which between the first 3 games. There all too good to hit first place for me.
Halo CE is my fav but h3 and h2 campaigns are amazing
Halo CE, Halo 2, and Halo 3: ODST.
Halo 3 for Campaign.

Halo: Combat Evolved for Multiplayer.

Campaign (Level Design, Solo/Coop) = Halo 3 > Halo: CE > ODST > Halo 4 > Halo 2
Campaign (Narrative/Story) = Halo 4 > Halo 2 > Halo: CE > Halo 3 > ODST
Multiplayer = Halo: CE > Halo 2 = Halo 2A > Halo 4 > Halo 3
Halo 2A
I myself love the first 3 (and odst and reach)
I myself love the first 3 (and odst and reach)
Halo CE is my all time fav tho
Halo 3 and Halo 2 Classic
About equally for different reasons.