Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

WHAT ISSUES ARE YOU EXPERIENCING POST 11.20 UPDATE

OP Raptures End

I am just as upset as the next guy when it comes to the fact that the game is currently broken. However, whining and pissing and moaning isn't going to make it any better! I set this topic in the forum to be seen by a forum moderator to get our voice heard on legitimate issues that people are having post update. I don't want a bunch of whining and crying I simply want what the issue is...that's all.

Example: Since the update while I am experiencing quicker time to find players, I have however not connecting to a game any sooner. We sit in a lobby and wait for the game to catch up to itself to start a game. It's also not not giving me an option post game to press B to back up from the post game carnage menu and therefore forcing me to restart my copy of MCC.
I am experiencing almost the same exact issues post update. I am reaching "players found" but it is still taking the same amount of time to launch into game. I'm sure that this has something to do with the percentage of people who have yet to install the update...time will tell.

But, I am forced to restart my game in the post carnage report on some games due to the lack of a "back" option. This is most frustrating.
ALL OF THE ABOVE ISSUES BEFORE THE UPDATE
I'm trying to maintain a positive attitude about it but, I am not seeing this shocking improvement that I thought I would. that "players found" icon/text is proving to be a lie when it's still technically searching, and I did have hope because earlier I did in fact play one or two games with my best friend prior to it taking forever just like it used to only with that "players found" interface.
MrNNema wrote:
ALL OF THE ABOVE ISSUES BEFORE THE UPDATE
did you try to power cycle your xbox one, pull the power plug, and cycle your router or modem plug it all in and try again?
I'm experiencing drastically, no, horrendously worse search times than I have before, to the extent that I have yet to play a game post update so I can't even comment on lag or team balancing.
I downloaded the update right after it went live (took around 10 minutes, yay fibre optic) and I have been searching for a game for nearly 3 hours. The closest I have been is being matched up with 6 other players, but after 5 minutes we decided is wasn't going anywhere and we would try searching together after we backed out of the lobby. One of the dudes game crashed and TMCC wouldn't even attempt to accept the invitation anyway. No connecting to your session, no host migration, not even a failed connection. Literally nothing, and I waited for the game to accept it for 5 minutes, attempting to launch the invite several times.

I have hard restarted my xbox 3 times, restarted the search multiple times to no effect. My game has crashed twice.

The ironic thing is, I was finding games PERFECTLY fine yesterday, to the point that I experienced no issues other than the occasional team imbalance and I was playing matchmade games less than 5 minutes after I hit search.

This is more than a tad ridiculous.

EDIT: Now, after my game has crashed for a third time, I can't even access the Find Game tab on the menu as I get a pop up that states "Downloading the latest matchmaking data. Please wait."
There is nothing downloading in my download queue.

Jesus -Yoinking!- christ.
I'm experiencing drastically, no, horrendously worse search times than I have before, to the extent that I have yet to play a game post update so I can't even comment on lag or team balancing.
I downloaded the update right after it went live (took around 10 minutes, yay fibre optic) and I have been searching for a game for nearly 3 hours. The closest I have been is being matched up with 6 other players, but after 5 minutes we decided is wasn't going anywhere and we would try searching together after we backed out of the lobby. One of the dudes game crashed and TMCC wouldn't even attempt to accept the invitation anyway. No connecting to your session, no host migration, not even a failed connection. Literally nothing, and I waited for the game to accept it for 5 minutes, attempting to launch the invite several times.

I have hard restarted my xbox 3 times, restarted the search multiple times to no effect. My game has crashed twice.

The ironic thing is, I was finding games PERFECTLY fine yesterday, to the point that I experienced no issues other than the occasional team imbalance and I was playing matchmade games less than 5 minutes after I hit search.

This is more than a tad ridiculous.

EDIT: Now, after my game has crashed for a third time, I can't even access the Find Game tab on the menu as I get a pop up that states "Downloading the latest matchmaking data. Please wait."
There is nothing downloading in my download queue.

Jesus -Yoinking!- christ.
I agree I'm experiencing the exact same issue as well with the syncing your MCC then going to find game and getting the "downloading the latest matchingmaking data" please wait....
"Downloading latest matchmaking data. Please wait."
what issues an I seeing? None
Mr Nogatco wrote:
what issues an I seeing? None
FEEL LUCKY. because apparently there is some issues still circulating about.
When I Save/Quit in the Campaign on H2A then try to Resume my game, all I see is a black screen. I can hear sound effects and when I pause the game I can see the visuals, but when I unpause, it's back in black...but not in an awesome AC/DC way.
I am super pissed! I get a connection failure everytime I try and get into a game. I was only able to play 3 games tonight. I did notice a slight improvement on the big team battle playlist which made connecting to one game easy, but after that one game....It was toast and now I cannot connect to any!
When I Save/Quit in the Campaign on H2A then try to Resume my game, all I see is a black screen. I can hear sound effects and when I pause the game I can see the visuals, but when I unpause, it's back in black...but not in an awesome AC/DC way.
noone cares about campaign!! Kidding... Halo 2 is very near and dear to my heart as well and I can see how that would be very frustrating! Thank you for the input though:)
This

This
this x's 2 and still waiting.....nothing yet:/
This "patch" did nothing. The same problems are here. I am starting to think the patch was just a fake because 343 doesn't know what is worng so they are just trying to act like they are fixing it
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
you need to understand that I am just as upset as you are! However cussing about it and yelling in forums claiming they are incompetent isn't going to change what the situation is. This isn't about attacking 343, this is about letting them know the issues following the update and working torwards them finding a solution to better satisfy "us" being the consumer. raw feedback is going to do that not crying or whining. period.
Im Just happy im not the only person trying to find games for 4 hours and not getting to play a single match.

I even went through major steps to ensure all my network hardware was correct with NAT settings and everything, horrible phone calls.

Just to find out, im not the only guy, that wasted money on this game.
What sucks is that i bought the xboxone just for halo, and halo alone.
Whole bundle bout to go on CL.