Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

What mode are you most excited for in Reach?

OP tuhin94

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Kinda feels like 2010, but what mode are you most excited to get your hands on once Reach launches? Will it continue to be your go-to mode weeks and months after launch?

I personally can’t wait to play Firefight. I find Reach’s iteration to be the best and most fun. That will be the mode I keep coming back to long after launch.
Invasion. Always and forever. It is the most strategic game mode Halo has ever had. So much fun back in the day with it
Invasion, the other day I looked on the original reach and it only had 3 people searching on it.
Headhunter and Jaganaut
Infection, hands down.
Undoubtedly Campaign and firefight
BTB and Slayer with reduced bloom for the DMR. I have been complaining with the DMR bloom since 3 years ago (because when i started playing i was too young to see that). Even now, when the player popullation fell to 3000 people a day, i still play it, but when they select DMR slayer, just few times i set up in the first place of my team because i never land the las headshot for a perfect kill
tuhin94 wrote:
Kinda feels like 2010, but what mode are you most excited to get your hands on once Reach launches? Will it continue to be your go-to mode weeks and months after launch?

I personally can’t wait to play Firefight. I find Reach’s iteration to be the best and most fun. That will be the mode I keep coming back to long after launch.
For me its got to be the Firefight with the new progression system its going to be sweet! :D
Are there going to be any differences between the Xbox 360 one that can be bought on the Xbox Chanel thing and the one coming to MCC?

Otherwise I love campaign :-)
Invasion for sure, was the main mode I played.
Invasion followed by infection followed by firefight then SWAT
GsG91990 wrote:
Headhunter and Jaganaut
Invasion followed by infection followed by firefight then SWAT
BTB and Slayer with reduced bloom for the DMR. I have been complaining with the DMR bloom since 3 years ago (because when i started playing i was too young to see that). Even now, when the player popullation fell to 3000 people a day, i still play it, but when they select DMR slayer, just few times i set up in the first place of my team because i never land the las headshot for a perfect kill
You guys hit it all for me. I also want arena, multi-team, and rumble pit.
Firefight, using the real needle rifle and plasma launcher (way more fun to use than plasma caster).
modular armor customization
All of it. Campaign, Infection, Swat, FF, BTB, any of it. I adore Reach. Can’t wait!
Playing on Uncaged in 1080p60 with no motion blur. Doesn't even matter the mode, that map is so nostalgic for me it'll make my week being able to play it like that.
For me, it's going to be invasion ranked. My favourite game mode on reach to this day!
Just about the only things I don't enjoy playing are traditional 4v4 slayer or arena, I like pretty much everything else. I'll probably go thru the campaign first to see it in 1080p/60fps, then I'll hit up Invasion, Infection, Firefight, BTB, SWAT... is it out yet??!! LOL
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2