Skip to main content
My favorite is the Bandanna skull the perfect one.....infinite ammo.

and a Scarab skull!
Classic Iron and mythic. Iron only for coop though. Mythic makes everyone like Demi gods.
Grunt funeral but I'm also fond of sputnik.
Grunt Birthday Party motivates me to get headshots everywhere and on everything, so I end up playing much better with it on, despite it get annoying after a while.

Catch as well, because it becomes an all-out grenade fest between you and the enemy, which means more explosions! (Best done in Halo 3). Since the Flood can't throw grenades, but still drop them on death, it's just a win-win.
grunt birthday and bandanna for sure. i never not play with grunt birthday, its just so good.
My favorite is the Bandanna skull 💪💀👌 the perfect one.....infinite ammo.
same. wish it worked on all 4 games.
Bandanna for MCC. In H2A specifically, it'd be the Sputnik skull
Thunderstorm, especially in H2 because Spec Op Elites FTW.

Big fan of Grunt Birthday Party, Piñata, and Fog as well.
Grunt Birthday Party motivates me to get headshots everywhere and on everything, so I end up playing much better with it on, despite it get annoying after a while.

Catch as well, because it becomes an all-out grenade fest between you and the enemy, which means more explosions! (Best done in Halo 3). Since the Flood can't throw grenades, but still drop them on death, it's just a win-win.
And the fact that the covies will always drop grenades. Always keeping you stocked up.
Grunt Funeral. Free plasma nades!
My favorite is the Bandanna skull 💪💀👌 the perfect one.....infinite ammo.
Add the Scarab Skull to that.