Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

[Locked] What single map do you want remade next for H2A?

OP Stealthy N7

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16
The reason for these 8 maps were chosen was because I asked if there was a map pack involving 4 maps, these were the most commonly chosen. Due to Relic coming sometime in Spring 2015, I was wondering if they were to slowly be adding 1 map at a time, what would the community really want as the next map? I know, that Midship is being remade in Halo 5, Ivory Tower, Headlong, and Beaver Creek were all remade in Reach but people insisted in having these maps added into Halo 2: Anniversary. Close to making it onto this list were Containment, Burial Mounds, Foundation, and Elongation. I was surprised at what maps people really wanted remade and what maps they didn't. What say you HaloWaypoint Community?

EDIT: Can a mod lock this thread please? I don't want people to fight and argue over what maps should and shouldn't be remade, I wanted something civil. That was a terrible thought process. :/
Burial Mounds.
JonRawl wrote:
Burial Mounds.
Burial Mounds unfortunately wasn't wanted enough by the community that I saw to be put onto this list. :/ Maybe if more people agree with you, I will make an updated poll with the more popular choices that were not on the list booting off the least popular from this poll.
JonRawl wrote:
Burial Mounds.

Burial Mounds unfortunately wasn't wanted enough by the community that I saw to be put onto this list. :/ Maybe if more people agree with you, I will make an updated poll with the more popular choices that were not on the list booting off the least popular from this poll.
No worries, I understand. Was just casting my vote the one way I could.
For everyone who didnt vote Terminal.... Why?
Well, I have two of those done.

Headlong:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNdVo2glowE

Ivory Tower:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vP4cXGE6Y6g&list=UUs_n7eqIvJhdzz4vWM2aiLQ

And I am now working on Turf.

But I guess I would pick Terminal.
Terminal, of course. I've been pushing for it since before Halo 4's launch.
Our lives are not our own. We are bound to others, past and present, and by each crime and every kindness, we birth our future.
Bump.
Midship for sure.
Got enough midship remakes ffs. Terminal would be nice.
Agreed. I don't understand the absolute love for Midship. The map is decent at best.
JonRawl wrote:
Burial Mounds.

Yes, make a proper poll with all of the maps, that way we can see which is the most popular. And allow us to vote for more than one, as I'd like Headlong and Ivory Tower.

Agreed. I don't understand the absolute love for Midship. The map is decent at best.
Stop trolling.

Stop trolling.
I'm not trolling lol. I actually only like Midship in Halo 3. The map is not that great....
JonRawl wrote:
Burial Mounds.

Yes, make a proper poll with all of the maps, that way we can see which is the most popular. And allow us to vote for more than one, as I'd like Headlong and Ivory Tower.
I tried to make it with all maps that are not remade, but the website only allowed me to make 8 different options to vote for, hence why I put runner ups. I should honestly take out Midship, Beaver Creek, Headlong, and Ivory Tower just because they were just remade in Halo: Reach and Midship is going to be in H5G

And since we are getting 2 Midship remakes in Halo 5, it's not necessary. There are too many Midship remakes as it is.

And since we are getting 2 Midship remakes in Halo 5, it's not necessary. There are too many Midship remakes as it is.
That is not midship.

Stop trolling.

I'm not trolling lol. I actually only like Midship in Halo 3. The map is not that great....
Reported

Agreed.

Stop trolling.

Reported
Reporting me for not having the same taste in map as you? Cute. Get off the thread for being childish dude.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 16