Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

[Locked] What single map do you want remade next for H2A?

OP Stealthy N7

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. ...
  6. 16
I'm siding with you guys on closing this thing, but really the only two children here are the ones acting like they know everything about Halo and it's community, is better then everyone else because of a stupid rank, and shoving Midship down everyone's throats.

Yes. Beacuse the kid claiming he knowa better than everyone because he "makes a living" forging and is shoving his opinions on midship and warlock down everyone's throat is much better lol.

Excuse you, but I wasn't shoving anything down anyone's throat and yes, some people actually Forge as a hobby, paid or not, its still something they do for a living that they enjoy.
Looks like you missed the point again.
vBlite wrote:
I'm siding with you guys on closing this thing, but really the only two children here are the ones acting like they know everything about Halo and it's community, is better then everyone else because of a stupid rank, and shoving Midship down everyone's throats.

Yes. Beacuse the kid claiming he knowa better than everyone because he "makes a living" forging and is shoving his opinions on midship and warlock down everyone's throat is much better lol.

Excuse you, but I wasn't shoving anything down anyone's throat and yes, some people actually Forge as a hobby, paid or not, its still something they do for a living that they enjoy.

Looks like you missed the point again.
Really, so I missed the point of someone accusing me of shoving ideas down peoples throats?
All I said was my opinion of two maps, both of which already had a remake done for them.
As I recall, it was you and SeaSteak who was trying to shove these "great" maps down peoples throats
Anyways, yes please lock this thread
Guys, here is a better idea than just Midship or Headlong remade... why don't we have ALL of the maps remade. That way people can have their Midship remake and also their Gemini and Headlong and every other map remakes as well.
Guys, here is a better idea than just Midship or Headlong remade... why don't we have ALL of the maps remade. That way people can have their Midship remake and also their Gemini and Headlong and every other map remakes as well.
*claps* agreed
Midship
Halo reach favorite armor system
Midship
Midship

I cant believe it wasnt there at launch.
We have 100+ maps, yet we only choose 3 to remake over and over again, even Halo 5 did it TWICE with Truth and Regret, hell, they didn't even wait for the game to be finished before the introduced remakes of a map called "Remixes" which is just a lazy way of saying, "Hey, we couldn't develop anything else, so we remade the same -Yoink- twice and added different elements to it to appear "fresh"
Remixes won't be a problem as long as they don't take the place of new maps, they would actually be quite nice for variety.

Lets say that the developers have just enough time to include somewhere between 12-15 maps to ship with the game, but it wouldn't take as long to create a re-skinned version of some of or even all of the maps, and so instead of 12-15 maps we now have 24-30 for some extra variety. They might not be able to remix every map, but it would be pretty dang cool if they did. But just to be perfectly clear, remixes should never take the place of an entirely new map, but 343i know that failure to make Halo 5 anything less than orgasmic is just not an option after Halo 4 and the failed launch of the MCC.

But I'm not worried about that because they really are trying to make this game kick @zz.

Also, I am all for a remake of Terminal, I'm tired of seeing Midship.
These are good ideas
Very nice maps but highground is cool
So happy for halo 5
  • District
  • Turf
  • Headlong
  • Ivory Tower
  • Beaver Creek
  • Midship
  • Terminal
  • Tombstone
  • Waterworks
  • Containment
  • District
  • Turf
  • Headlong
  • Ivory Tower
  • Beaver Creek
  • Midship
  • Terminal
  • Tombstone
  • Waterworks
  • Containment
Please don't revive old topics, thanks, especially ones that are nearly 3 years old
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. ...
  6. 16