Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

[Locked] What the hell have you done to the TU playlists?!

OP Dreamtied

This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Huh ? Bloom ?
In the in-game settings are you running MCC at 60 FPS or something higher? I think there were some known issues with that several seasons ago but I haven't heard anyone mention a related bug for quite some time.
Dreamtied wrote:
Right, I made a post about this topic before, but the problem is 50,000x worse than when I originally posted.

Why the -Yoink- is the bloom in TITLE UPDATE playlists (Halo Reach Slayer 4v4, Rumble, Big Team Battle) reverting back to pre-title update CONSTANTLY? I'll fire at someone, get the kill, reload, and on the next magazine I'll be whiffing all my shots because the game magically puts pre-TU bloom into effect.
IT IS NOW HAPPENING MULTIPLE TIMES PER LIFE, AS OPPOSED TO ONCE PER GAME ABOUT A MONTH BACK.Sort your -Yoinking!- act out, 343! I'm so sick of having to adjust to two different bloom variants to get a kill when almost every single -Yoink- person I get into a gunfight with wins because they have less -Yoinking!- bloom than me and can therefore get rounds off faster and more accurately. Such -Yoink- man.
I’m which game?
Nova Irae wrote:
Dreamtied wrote:
Right, I made a post about this topic before, but the problem is 50,000x worse than when I originally posted.

Why the -Yoink- is the bloom in TITLE UPDATE playlists (Halo Reach Slayer 4v4, Rumble, Big Team Battle) reverting back to pre-title update CONSTANTLY? I'll fire at someone, get the kill, reload, and on the next magazine I'll be whiffing all my shots because the game magically puts pre-TU bloom into effect.
IT IS NOW HAPPENING MULTIPLE TIMES PER LIFE, AS OPPOSED TO ONCE PER GAME ABOUT A MONTH BACK.Sort your -Yoinking!- act out, 343! I'm so sick of having to adjust to two different bloom variants to get a kill when almost every single -Yoink- person I get into a gunfight with wins because they have less -Yoinking!- bloom than me and can therefore get rounds off faster and more accurately. Such -Yoink- man.
I’m which game?
"Halo Reach Slayer 4v4, Rumble, Big Team Battle", Like I said in the original post.
I noticed this earlier. I’ve played a lot of TU Slayer on Reach since it’s MCC release and lately I don’t seem to hit headshots like before. I thought I was going crazy. Glad you posted this.
I noticed this earlier. I’ve played a lot of TU Slayer on Reach since it’s MCC release and lately I don’t seem to hit headshots like before. I thought I was going crazy. Glad you posted this.
I play Reach 90% of the time too. It really has gotten a lot worse. I'm glad to see someone has actually noticed. I'm seriously debating hanging up Reach until it's fixed, cause it's just not fun losing gunfights due to inconsistent bloom rather than a lack of skill.