Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Whats wrong with the multiplayer since

OP GerryChef

Since when halo had a lot bad games, so uneven matches with players that seems they never touched a control I don’t remember in halo 3, reach having all this problems with inventen matches
The actual problem with Halo 3 is the hit registration and the lag from the servers which affects all the games.
GerryChef wrote:
GerryChef wrote:
Since when halo had a lot bad games, so uneven matches with players that seems they never touched a control I don’t remember in halo 3, reach having all this problems with inventen matches
jaymz1973 wrote:
GerryChef wrote:
GerryChef wrote:
The reason there are more uneven matches now is because the population of MCC pales in comparison to the OG games. There just isn't enough players playing to make good match ups often.
LethalQ wrote:
jaymz1973 wrote:
GerryChef wrote:
GerryChef wrote:
The reason there are more uneven matches now is because the population of MCC pales in comparison to the OG games. There just isn't enough players playing to make good match ups often.
Also lots of Gamepass players - that have actually never played before.

The actual problem with Halo 3 is the hit registration and the lag from the servers which affects all the games.
This is being addressed in the current flight test.
Ever since I came back recently I’ve prettymuch only played Halo 4 btb and it feels fine