Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

When is the h2a xb1x issue going to be fixed?

OP Darkzero45

I think that everyone is getting sick of this issue. And dont say the issue doesn't exist or just restart your xbox or turn off instant on several players are having this issue and digital foundry even confirmed it exists on his channel. I know 343 is struggling right make updates because of covid and finding the causes for issues like this aint simple but cmon 343 halo 2 currently on Xbox one x isnt even playable please fix it asap.
What issue is it, exactly?
What is the issue? This is the PC forum, so we're not really gonna know what you're talking about
Darkzero45 wrote:
I think that everyone is getting sick of this issue. And dont say the issue doesn't exist or just restart your xbox or turn off instant on several players are having this issue and digital foundry even confirmed it exists on his channel. I know 343 is struggling right make updates because of covid and finding the causes for issues like this aint simple but cmon 343 halo 2 currently on Xbox one x isnt even playable please fix it asap.
What issue? I just ran through h2a a few days ago without issue so no idea what the issue you even is
What is the issue? This is the PC forum, so we're not really gonna know what you're talking about
this is the xbox forum actually.
issue is
Darkzero45 wrote:
What issue? I just ran through h2a a few days ago without issue so no idea what the issue you even is
issue is
This was on the PC forum when I wrote that. A mod must've moved it
Darkzero45 wrote:
issue is
This was on the PC forum when I wrote that. A mod must've moved it
Ah, gotcha. My bad then
if Memory wrote:
Very significant framerate dips (like into the 20s at times). It has been going on since Reach launched.
You still may want to be more specific on the issue.... Frame rate drops in what... campaign? Multiplayer? If multiplayer what game type and is it any particular map? I have been redoing campaign missing for the xp and don't experience any drops. I play quite a bit of H2A multiplayer, pretty much all ffa and can't recall any drops. I have experienced some lag in multiplayer from time to time but nothing that I would say is common.
LethalQ wrote:
You still may want to be more specific on the issue.... Frame rate drops in what... campaign? Multiplayer? If multiplayer what game type and is it any particular map? I have been redoing campaign missing for the xp and don't experience any drops. I play quite a bit of H2A multiplayer, pretty much all ffa and can't recall any drops. I have experienced some lag in multiplayer from time to time but nothing that I would say is common.
H2a campaign. And its on pretty much every mission and frame dips to 20 and screen tearing
tuhin94 wrote:
if Memory wrote:
Very significant framerate dips (like into the 20s at times). It has been going on since Reach launched.
Same issue occurs with CEA and previously occurred with 3 until they fixed it. Here's Digital Foundry showing the issue off on H2A: https://youtu.be/Ryr8DIIHGik?t=822
Yeah I had the same issue doing my first every solo legendary run of H2 last week (after several days of shouting and swearing at the TV, I finally did it...) Had to play in classic graphics most of the time because the frame rate kept dropping in remastered. Did a mission on CE on legendary a few days later for the weekly campaign challenge and got lots of drops in remastered graphics. Mostly in outdoor areas. Interiors seem fine. In H2 the worst areas I had where outskirts and delta halo.
It's not just H2A campaign, but also CE campaign in anniversary graphics. Both campaigns are running worse than before when using anniversary graphics.
Tired of confirming this issue for h2a and ce a starting with Reach introducing. Even if 343 doesn't care - why should the players?
Let's hope the Halo 3 release will not make it worse :(
Tired of confirming this issue for h2a and ce a starting with Reach introducing. Even if 343 doesn't care - why should the players?
What do you mean the players shouldn't care this is all a game we payed for with our hard earned money 2nd were wanting a clean lag free campaign experience on a console that advertises as such.