Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

[Locked] When The -Yoink- Are Ranks Coming Out?

OP NeVa Go NeGaTiV

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
343 needs to release some god damn ranks now. It's been over over 3 -Yoinking!- months and we're all still waiting for ranks. Only reason I bought this god forsaken game was to play competitively. This game is no different than any other -Yoink- social playing game.
I cant even play anymore until ranks are out. it is too damn boring

343 is HORRIBLE with their decision making. How are you going to:
1. Leave out ranks for 3+ months? Dont they think some people may have bought the game opening day to get a headstart on ranking up. Obviously they still do not realize the importance of the 1-50 as it isn't in halo 5 or mcc

2. Lack of playlists. Playing 4v4 er.....5v2.... no wait 4v1 slayer for 3 months got boring really fast. How hard i it to hve doubles, snipers, swat, objective at release? Even worse they are making fan favorite like snipes and doubles rotational

Besides the search times those two things killed the mcc population forever. Even when they add ranks once you get into the 40s there will be so few people rnked igh and playng that you will play the sae people repeatedly
They aren't even fixed yet, so it'll be a while.
Ranking coming soon.
As much as I would love to see a good ranking system, by the time it is implemented it will probably do more harm than good. The population will be even lower than it is now, and ranks will just thin it even more. I think the potential for this game is lost.
Don't worry!

"Ranking coming soon."
The only ranked playlist is H2A, even then you get reset to 1 all the time, and when everything's fixed it'll be reset anyways. On top of that, the games don't even match you up based off ranks anymore and it's all aesthetic. 343i killed the franchise. People have faith that Halo 5 will bring it back but I don't. It might bring up the population but they won't be Halo players. MCC was the game for the vets and they took no time or care into making it, just slapped their name on it and shoved it out the door. Disgraceful.
They seriously messed up and f***ed everyone on the face with their promises. If they cared about quality, they would have launched the game a year later.

...Still waiting for the ranks trying not to explode from anger.... and soon they will take away the only reason I bought xbox and this game; Team Snipers(and why the F*** is it called Snipers now!!!??? Its TEAM SNIPERS you idiots)

and one more thing. I'm not going to buy Halo 5, and I'll do my best telling everyone I know to do the same.
Eh, I'll buy H5 when I can get it second hand for half the price. I mean look how fast the price of MCC has dropped. No point in buying day one let alone pre-ordering, and the first 3 months (and counting) will only be time spent fixing day 1 bugs.
when Half-Life 3 is released...or Project Contingency for that matter...
They seriously messed up and f***ed everyone on the face with their promises. If they cared about quality, they would have launched the game a year later.

...Still waiting for the ranks trying not to explode from anger.... and soon they will take away the only reason I bought xbox and this game; Team Snipers(and why the F*** is it called Snipers now!!!??? Its TEAM SNIPERS you idiots)

and one more thing. I'm not going to buy Halo 5, and I'll do my best telling everyone I know to do the same.
A little dramatic and angry, don't you think? "Explode from anger"? It's a video game. If you're actually that angry, I suggest some counseling or therapy.

I, uh... you need a break from video games.
DSight wrote:

A little dramatic and angry, don't you think? "Explode from anger"? It's a video game. If you're actually that angry, I suggest some counseling or therapy.

I, uh... you need a break from video games.
Do you guys always have to troll? Stop being such condescending -Yoink- bags.

ok calm down...go play something else until they fix it...also it was a bad idea to buy an XBONE for one game...just saying.
need ranks or its too boring....
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
CSSeason wrote:

ok calm down...go play something else until they fix it...also it was a bad idea to buy an XBONE for one game...just saying.

I am amazed that the same trolls are literally there EVERY SINGLE TIME someone has something negative to say about MCC.

Let him vent. He has every right to be mad. You have every right to be happy. So why don't you stop being a DB?
I am actually very pissed of about the state of the game...I just choose to not let it bring me down.
CSSeason wrote:
CSSeason wrote:

I am amazed that the same trolls are literally there EVERY SINGLE TIME someone has something negative to say about MCC.

Let him vent. He has every right to be mad. You have every right to be happy. So why don't you stop being a DB?

I am actually very pissed of about the state of the game...I just choose to not let it bring me down.
Woah calm down. Go play something else. Why would you buy an Xbox for Halo anyways? Just saying...

See what I did there?
CSSeason wrote:
CSSeason wrote:

Woah calm down. Go play something else. Why would you buy an Xbox for Halo anyways? Just saying...

See what I did there?
yeah hilarious...and yes I do play other games on my XBONE (SHOCK!) besides Halo.
CSSeason wrote:
CSSeason wrote:
CSSeason wrote:

See what I did there?

yeah hilarious...and yes I do play other games on my XBONE (SHOCK!) besides Halo.
Well that's good for you. What about the people that literally did only by xbone for Halo? -Yoink- them I guess right?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2