Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

when will halo 4 be released on pc mcc?

OP Ripamoramee894

just judging by how much awsome stuff has been added to the other halo games i cant imagine how much halo 4 customization will be added
just judging by how much awsome stuff has been added to the other halo games i cant imagine how much halo 4 customization will be added
Judging by how it is progressing currently (no flight has started yet), I’d guess around late November-early December. Flights run normally 2-3 weeks, and usually after that 2-3 weeks is needed to patch up all of the issues found before a release is ready. So I’d guess December 1-10th.
Late October or early November for when it comes out. As for customisation they’ll add everything that was in the base game as they have done for all the other games.

Season 4 features new options for Reach customisation also.
Judging by how it is progressing currently (no flight has started yet), I’d guess around late November-early December. Flights run normally 2-3 weeks, and usually after that 2-3 weeks is needed to patch up all of the issues found before a release is ready. So I’d guess December 1-10th.
Oh really? Huh I thought it would be earlier than that but that does make sense tbh.

Playtesting is rather important plus wouldnt that timeframe put it somewhere near the one year anniversary of Reach being added to MCC also
Based on the recent delays, what others have said....I would say late November or early December since I believe the recent delays will have pushed their original plans a bit.
I heard from a YouTuber that 343i is having trouble recruiting players to flight the halo 4’s build on PC. Don’t know how true that is...
WWelchIII wrote:
I heard from a YouTuber that 343i is having trouble recruiting players to flight the halo 4’s build on PC. Don’t know how true that is...
I think there are more console Halo Insiders than PC on the whole given Halos roots as an Xbox exclusive, many Halo players are Xbox Users and its a really safe assumption for this series tbf
Oh really? Huh I thought it would be earlier than that but that does make sense tbh.

Playtesting is rather important plus wouldnt that timeframe put it somewhere near the one year anniversary of Reach being added to MCC also
At the current rate, I feel that my prediction of the first third of December is accurate. I’ll be delighted to see it earlier, but it is looking like early December right now. I wouldn’t be shocked if they released it on the 1 year anniversary of MCC on PC, December 3rd.
WWelchIII wrote:
No kidding? Wow, that’s not good. I am still signed up for insider and will be happy to help playtest H4 even though it is not my favorite Halo buy a long shot. I think H4 will look beautiful on PC cranked up to max settings in 4K.
WWelchIII wrote:
No kidding? Wow, that’s not good.
I wouldn't believe anything a Youtuber says.

They said flights would be in October so likely sometime in November.