Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Where can I download, uploaded screenshots?

OP XXI MAC IXX

Hello,

I uploaded some screenshots from MCC.
Does anyone know where I go to access and download these to my computer?

Thanks
John
I've been wondering the same thing. I hope they put it up soon. I figured you'd be able to at least see them on Halo Channel, like you could on the 360's Waypoint app, but I can't find any section on there dedicated to user content. This probably isn't high on their priorities right now, but maybe down the road they'll sort it out.
Trying to figure out the same thing.
I found how I can upload game clips to the OneDrive, then download them to my computer, but not screenshots ... anyone figure this out yet?
It was so easy to do in Reach, i dont understand why we cant do it now
It was simple when you could go on bungie.net and download maps, films, screenshots, straight from the site to your computer/halo 3.We need this to be added. Also I liked when Bungie had, "Bungie Favourites"

Check out my screenshots!!

Ayles2
So im still trying to find were i can download my screen shots from halo reach to my desktop does any one find a way?
So im still trying to find were i can download my screen shots from halo reach to my desktop does any one find a way?
This would have been better as a new post / posted in the Reach forums, rather than bumping a very old topic, but you can access your Halo Reach screenshots from here. Long route - From your profile click "View Service Record" on the right hand side of the page and select Halo: Reach. Scroll down and click "More Stats" on the right hand side. In the top menu of the Reach stats site, go to your file share and all your clips and screenshots are there