Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Where is the next patch?

OP SG RiverDan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 229
11.19 7:00 PM Update<div>Tomorrow afternoon (Thursday, Nov. 20), our latest content update will become available. This particular content update addresses matchmaking performance, UI, gameplay, and title-specific issues. We are on track for a release of mid-late afternoon Pacific Time for this content update, and will immediately let you know when it is available. For now, a change list of specific fixes and updates is available here.
Yes finally this is what we have been waiting for!
I would post patch notes. But my tablet sucks.
^ Looks good
Um... The URL links to the forum's homepage rather than the thread.
Oh lordy, PLEASE work.
The URL to the patch notes is:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/blog-posts/11-20-14-halo-the-master-chief-collection-content-update-notes
This patch really is make or break for 343, if it doesn't make the multiplayer run smooth, I think I speak for a lot of people when I say they are done. They'll only have the blind fanboys who's tolerance for being -Yoinked!- over borders on Stockholm syndrome.
yso are we actually going to get fair teams?? A rank reset? Is it going to stop randomly resetting ranks and let usplay ranked now? Guess we have to wait and
see
Just got back on the forums. What great news!
Doesnt address the uneven teams? And the glitch where it was only allowing 6v6 in BTB and allowing 5v5 in HCS and other 4v4 gametypes? Did I read that right?
FINALLY. I really hope this fixes things.
Thanks for posting the link. I am using my old tablet, and its garbage.

Just read all the patch notes. It looks very impressive, in type. I hope it is as impressive in game.
At the bottom it says they are already working on future patches/improvements.
If its not up to par after this update i quit. Sad to say it
Will they fix the last checkpoint not saving problem when you ''save and quit'' in Halo 2 campaign?
IcecoId X wrote:
Doesnt address the uneven teams? And the glitch where it was only allowing 6v6 in BTB and allowing 5v5 in HCS and other 4v4 gametypes? Did I read that right?
I think the team creation part would cover those areas. If not ppl are going to be done with this game
I would post the ron paul it's happening! meme, but i'm lazy
Slickini wrote:
Will they fix the last checkpoint not saving problem when you ''save and quit'' in Halo 2 campaign?
That does not seem to be included in the list. If it is, I'm missing it or it is phrased in such a way that I have misunderstood it.
Blalalalup wrote:
IcecoId X wrote:

I think the team creation part would cover those areas. If not ppl are going to be done with this game
I hope you are right man. It seems like thats one of the HUGE issues that deserves its own bullet point. Instead, they are busy "Made an update to ensure that rival emblems are displayed correctly".

Good God I hope this patch is worth it...
nice..
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 229