Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Where is the next patch?

OP SG RiverDan

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 229
criosphinx wrote:
HainesyMC wrote:
Wat about halo 4? Any info?


bro seriously get with it a bit. it's quite simple and here's your "info" there is no "info" about halo 4, because let's face it, who the -Yoink- gives a -Yoink- about halo 4? lol, damn idiots

Yes halo4's playlist is gonna come back, and halo 4 was an awesome game. You may have just sucked at it.
oh baby say that again so that the real halo players can laugh at you, and join forces with me just for one day! well i'm pleased you like it sweetie i guess anyone will like a game where you can get an easy kill amirite? =P the way i see it, the ones who went to halo 4 and reach were the ones who kept crying to microsoft and 343 they they couldn't get an iddy biddy beeeeeeeeeeeeeeddy kill on the real halos :'( oh well, if that's the only game you can get kills on i take my hat off to you, and it's a top hat, so you should feel privileged! you see 343 and other developers design games with a high level of aim assist in newer games, that's probably what makes you get wet everytime you go on halo 4, but reality is it's just too easy, i love you though, you seem like you have an accent. maybe one day we can make kittens mwah
I'm a Huge forge geek and the forge is great but there is graphical issues with the trees. I made a woodland map, it's cool and all but the trees lack shadowing effect. Rocks terrain and EVERTHING OTHER THAN TREES has shadowing... kinda disappointing... fixing that issue would be great but hey I'm just some random guy... they probably won't change it because I brought it up...
criosphinx wrote:
criosphinx wrote:
HainesyMC wrote:
Wat about halo 4? Any info?


bro seriously get with it a bit. it's quite simple and here's your "info" there is no "info" about halo 4, because let's face it, who the -Yoink- gives a -Yoink- about halo 4? lol, damn idiots


Yes halo4's playlist is gonna come back, and halo 4 was an awesome game. You may have just sucked at it.

oh baby say that again so that the real halo players can laugh at you, and join forces with me just for one day! well i'm pleased you like it sweetie i guess anyone will like a game where you can get an easy kill amirite? =P the way i see it, the ones who went to halo 4 and reach were the ones who kept crying to microsoft and 343 they they couldn't get an iddy biddy beeeeeeeeeeeeeeddy kill on the real halos :'( oh well, if that's the only game you can get kills on i take my hat off to you, and it's a top hat, so you should feel privileged! you see 343 and other developers design games with a high level of aim assist in newer games, that's probably what makes you get wet everytime you go on halo 4, but reality is it's just too easy, i love you though, you seem like you have an accent. maybe one day we can make kittens mwah
Haha iv'e played halo since halo:ce and enjoyed every game sounds like my comment put a stick up your butt, i win <3 mwah -Yoink-
Are there more people here who can't launch Halo 3?
criosphinx wrote:
criosphinx wrote:
HainesyMC wrote:
Wat about halo 4? Any info?


bro seriously get with it a bit. it's quite simple and here's your "info" there is no "info" about halo 4, because let's face it, who the -Yoink- gives a -Yoink- about halo 4? lol, damn idiots


Yes halo4's playlist is gonna come back, and halo 4 was an awesome game. You may have just sucked at it.


oh baby say that again so that the real halo players can laugh at you, and join forces with me just for one day! well i'm pleased you like it sweetie i guess anyone will like a game where you can get an easy kill amirite? =P the way i see it, the ones who went to halo 4 and reach were the ones who kept crying to microsoft and 343 they they couldn't get an iddy biddy beeeeeeeeeeeeeeddy kill on the real halos :'( oh well, if that's the only game you can get kills on i take my hat off to you, and it's a top hat, so you should feel privileged! you see 343 and other developers design games with a high level of aim assist in newer games, that's probably what makes you get wet everytime you go on halo 4, but reality is it's just too easy, i love you though, you seem like you have an accent. maybe one day we can make kittens mwah

Haha iv'e played halo since halo:ce and enjoyed every game sounds like my comment put a stick up your butt, i win <3 mwah -Yoink-
Oh and bungie made reach ya -Yoink-
criosphinx wrote:
criosphinx wrote:
HainesyMC wrote:
Wat about halo 4? Any info?


bro seriously get with it a bit. it's quite simple and here's your "info" there is no "info" about halo 4, because let's face it, who the -Yoink- gives a -Yoink- about halo 4? lol, damn idiots


Yes halo4's playlist is gonna come back, and halo 4 was an awesome game. You may have just sucked at it.


oh baby say that again so that the real halo players can laugh at you, and join forces with me just for one day! well i'm pleased you like it sweetie i guess anyone will like a game where you can get an easy kill amirite? =P the way i see it, the ones who went to halo 4 and reach were the ones who kept crying to microsoft and 343 they they couldn't get an iddy biddy beeeeeeeeeeeeeeddy kill on the real halos :'( oh well, if that's the only game you can get kills on i take my hat off to you, and it's a top hat, so you should feel privileged! you see 343 and other developers design games with a high level of aim assist in newer games, that's probably what makes you get wet everytime you go on halo 4, but reality is it's just too easy, i love you though, you seem like you have an accent. maybe one day we can make kittens mwah


Haha iv'e played halo since halo:ce and enjoyed every game sounds like my comment put a stick up your butt, i win <3 mwah -Yoink-

Oh and bungie made reach ya -Yoink-
AND if you want add my gamertag and i beat you -Yoink- up and down in each halo game.
criosphinx wrote:
criosphinx wrote:
HainesyMC wrote:
Wat about halo 4? Any info?


bro seriously get with it a bit. it's quite simple and here's your "info" there is no "info" about halo 4, because let's face it, who the -Yoink- gives a -Yoink- about halo 4? lol, damn idiots


Yes halo4's playlist is gonna come back, and halo 4 was an awesome game. You may have just sucked at it.


oh baby say that again so that the real halo players can laugh at you, and join forces with me just for one day! well i'm pleased you like it sweetie i guess anyone will like a game where you can get an easy kill amirite? =P the way i see it, the ones who went to halo 4 and reach were the ones who kept crying to microsoft and 343 they they couldn't get an iddy biddy beeeeeeeeeeeeeeddy kill on the real halos :'( oh well, if that's the only game you can get kills on i take my hat off to you, and it's a top hat, so you should feel privileged! you see 343 and other developers design games with a high level of aim assist in newer games, that's probably what makes you get wet everytime you go on halo 4, but reality is it's just too easy, i love you though, you seem like you have an accent. maybe one day we can make kittens mwah


Haha iv'e played halo since halo:ce and enjoyed every game sounds like my comment put a stick up your butt, i win <3 mwah -Yoink-
that put a stick up my butt? ok you're right your impressive loyalty shows that you can decide whether or not the game is good, that doesn't mean the world will agree with you.

let me give you a brief summary as to why.
he likes halo 4 because he can get easy kills, and yet can't on other games ok?

is it sinking in yet?
darling i know who made reach, but it's just as easy it was an example of what games -Yoink- kids just as much as 4 go to rather than 2 and 3 to get a kill , please learn to not be so thick :-)

with your impressive 0.833 K/D that really doesn't say much about you at all does it sugarplum? it's awesome don't you think? how you claim your comment stuck something up my "butt" but apparently your -Yoink--kid k/d stuck the whole trunk up yours. enjoy being a -Yoink- kid darling i admire your honest though. i just wish you'd correct yourself by saying "hi i like halo 4 because im like soo bad" =D
criosphinx wrote:
criosphinx wrote:
criosphinx wrote:
HainesyMC wrote:
Wat about halo 4? Any info?


bro seriously get with it a bit. it's quite simple and here's your "info" there is no "info" about halo 4, because let's face it, who the -Yoink- gives a -Yoink- about halo 4? lol, damn idiots


Yes halo4's playlist is gonna come back, and halo 4 was an awesome game. You may have just sucked at it.


oh baby say that again so that the real halo players can laugh at you, and join forces with me just for one day! well i'm pleased you like it sweetie i guess anyone will like a game where you can get an easy kill amirite? =P the way i see it, the ones who went to halo 4 and reach were the ones who kept crying to microsoft and 343 they they couldn't get an iddy biddy beeeeeeeeeeeeeeddy kill on the real halos :'( oh well, if that's the only game you can get kills on i take my hat off to you, and it's a top hat, so you should feel privileged! you see 343 and other developers design games with a high level of aim assist in newer games, that's probably what makes you get wet everytime you go on halo 4, but reality is it's just too easy, i love you though, you seem like you have an accent. maybe one day we can make kittens mwah


Haha iv'e played halo since halo:ce and enjoyed every game sounds like my comment put a stick up your butt, i win <3 mwah -Yoink-

that put a stick up my butt? ok you're right your impressive loyalty shows that you can decide whether or not the game is good, that doesn't mean the world will agree with you.

let me give you a brief summary as to why.
he likes halo 4 because he can get easy kills, and yet can't on other games ok?

is it sinking in yet?

with your impressive 0.833 K/D that really doesn't say much about you at all does it sugarplum? it's awesome don't you think? how you claim your comment stuck something up my "butt" but apparently your -Yoink--kid k/d stuck the whole trunk up yours. enjoy being a -Yoink- kid darling i admire your honest though. i just wish you'd correct yourself by saying "hi i like halo 4 because im like soo bad" =D
Its sinking in that you keep calling me darling lol, im blushing, stahp lol
criosphinx wrote:
criosphinx wrote:
HainesyMC wrote:
Wat about halo 4? Any info?


bro seriously get with it a bit. it's quite simple and here's your "info" there is no "info" about halo 4, because let's face it, who the -Yoink- gives a -Yoink- about halo 4? lol, damn idiots


Yes halo4's playlist is gonna come back, and halo 4 was an awesome game. You may have just sucked at it.


oh baby say that again so that the real halo players can laugh at you, and join forces with me just for one day! well i'm pleased you like it sweetie i guess anyone will like a game where you can get an easy kill amirite? =P the way i see it, the ones who went to halo 4 and reach were the ones who kept crying to microsoft and 343 they they couldn't get an iddy biddy beeeeeeeeeeeeeeddy kill on the real halos :'( oh well, if that's the only game you can get kills on i take my hat off to you, and it's a top hat, so you should feel privileged! you see 343 and other developers design games with a high level of aim assist in newer games, that's probably what makes you get wet everytime you go on halo 4, but reality is it's just too easy, i love you though, you seem like you have an accent. maybe one day we can make kittens mwah


Haha iv'e played halo since halo:ce and enjoyed every game sounds like my comment put a stick up your butt, i win <3 mwah -Yoink-


Oh and bungie made reach ya -Yoink-

AND if you want add my gamertag and i beat you -Yoink- up and down in each halo game.
somehow i really don't think you want to waste your time. unless you're absolutely sure you want an invite from me
I've got some napkins for my monitor and some hand lotion if the patch makes it work like its supposed to.
criosphinx wrote:
criosphinx wrote:
criosphinx wrote:
HainesyMC wrote:
Wat about halo 4? Any info?


bro seriously get with it a bit. it's quite simple and here's your "info" there is no "info" about halo 4, because let's face it, who the -Yoink- gives a -Yoink- about halo 4? lol, damn idiots


Yes halo4's playlist is gonna come back, and halo 4 was an awesome game. You may have just sucked at it.


oh baby say that again so that the real halo players can laugh at you, and join forces with me just for one day! well i'm pleased you like it sweetie i guess anyone will like a game where you can get an easy kill amirite? =P the way i see it, the ones who went to halo 4 and reach were the ones who kept crying to microsoft and 343 they they couldn't get an iddy biddy beeeeeeeeeeeeeeddy kill on the real halos :'( oh well, if that's the only game you can get kills on i take my hat off to you, and it's a top hat, so you should feel privileged! you see 343 and other developers design games with a high level of aim assist in newer games, that's probably what makes you get wet everytime you go on halo 4, but reality is it's just too easy, i love you though, you seem like you have an accent. maybe one day we can make kittens mwah


Haha iv'e played halo since halo:ce and enjoyed every game sounds like my comment put a stick up your butt, i win <3 mwah -Yoink-


that put a stick up my butt? ok you're right your impressive loyalty shows that you can decide whether or not the game is good, that doesn't mean the world will agree with you.

let me give you a brief summary as to why.
he likes halo 4 because he can get easy kills, and yet can't on other games ok?

is it sinking in yet?

with your impressive 0.833 K/D that really doesn't say much about you at all does it sugarplum? it's awesome don't you think? how you claim your comment stuck something up my "butt" but apparently your -Yoink--kid k/d stuck the whole trunk up yours. enjoy being a -Yoink- kid darling i admire your honest though. i just wish you'd correct yourself by saying "hi i like halo 4 because im like soo bad" =D

Its sinking in that you keep calling me darling lol, im blushing, stahp lol
well what the -Yoink- do you want me to call you? i thought i was being nice but now i'm just going to call you a -Yoink- =]
inviting you in 3 minutes.
criosphinx wrote:
inviting you in 3 minutes.
-Yoink-, im at work lol my life is more than just games, add me ill be on tn for sure
This argument is all a joke right, or is it actually serious?
ok XxAutoConxX i'm on you've got 5 minutes to come on accept my invite and beat me, or else OR ELSE I'M GOING BACK TO SLEEP YOU -Yoinking!- -Yoink- =]
Do we have to download this update or it'll be inside the game itself?
ROBERTO jh wrote:
This argument is all a joke right, or is it actually serious?
Im not being serious, i dont think he is either hahaha im not entirely sure
Do we have to download this update or it'll be inside the game itself?
We will have to download something.
I took this game back...

Hopefully they fix it for you guys. Let me know if the patch indeed helps and I will more than likely return...

Best of luck 343i.
I can't wait. :/
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 14
  4. 15
  5. 16
  6. 17
  7. 18
  8. ...
  9. 229