Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Where is the next patch?

OP SG RiverDan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 229
criosphinx wrote:
ok XxAutoConxX i'm on you've got 5 minutes to come on accept my invite and beat me, or else OR ELSE I'M GOING BACK TO SLEEP YOU -Yoinking!- -Yoink- =]
going back to sleep? were you typing in your sleep or something?
How do I create a forum?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
criosphinx wrote:
ok XxAutoConxX i'm on you've got 5 minutes to come on accept my invite and beat me, or else OR ELSE I'M GOING BACK TO SLEEP YOU -Yoinking!- -Yoink- =]

going back to sleep? were you typing in your sleep or something?
now wouldn't that be a -Yoinking!- talent chuckles?
criosphinx wrote:
WHAT IN THE -Yoink- IS THIS?! WTF THIS WAS ON TWITTER -Yoinking!- HELL....................

Quote:
To our loyal and faithful Halo fans,

The information that had been provided to you a few hours ago has been made in error. The correct date for the update is 11/22/2014 4.30 PST. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you, but we have detected a few more faults and in light of our universe, there has been numeral amounts of requests for Halo 4 and Halo 3 to be fixed. However there was no mention of that in the original update so we are here to clear things up and set things straight.

11/22/2014 4.30 PST will also include the additional updates

* UI updates for Halo 3 - This will better display the correct information
* Halo 3 will be added to the rotation to SWAT
* Halo 4 will be removed from the rotation of SWAT due to being incompatible.

While we make every attempt to correct everything that is put in our direction, we trust that we have your patience and understanding while we make the improvments you desire. At this point in time I would like to thank you for your cooperation and time in reading this vital piece of information and that we can only apologise for the stress this could have caused you, and hope that you will continue to use the game you love best.

See you on the virtual battle field!

-343 Industries

Patch is releasing today.
criosphinx wrote:
WHAT IN THE -Yoink- IS THIS?! WTF THIS WAS ON TWITTER -Yoinking!- HELL....................

Quote:

The information that had been provided to you a few hours ago has been made in error. The correct date for the update is 11/22/2014 4.30 PST. We deeply apologize for the inconvenience this may have caused you, but we have detected a few more faults and in light of our universe, there has been numeral amounts of requests for Halo 4 and Halo 3 to be fixed. However there was no mention of that in the original update so we are here to clear things up and set things straight.

While we make every attempt to correct everything that is put in our direction, we trust that we have your patience and understanding while we make the improvments you desire. At this point in time I would like to thank you for your cooperation and time in reading this vital piece of information and that we can only apologiZe for the stress this could have caused you, and hope that you will continue to use the game you love best.

-343 Industries

Trololol

Spoiler:
Show
Can you all stop saying -Yoink-, its annoying as -Yoink- to read about -Yoink- this and -Yoink- that and -Yoink- it
criosphinx wrote:

Quote:

While we make every attempt to correct everything that is put in our direction, we trust that we have your patience and understanding while we make the improvments you desire. At this point in time I would like to thank you for your cooperation and time in reading this vital piece of information and that we can only apologise for the stress this could have caused you, and hope that you will continue to use the game you love best.

-343 Industries

Patch is releasing today.
343 are screwing us around they should make up their -Yoinking!- mind
criosphinx wrote:

Quote:

While we make every attempt to correct everything that is put in our direction, we trust that we have your patience and understanding while we make the improvments you desire. At this point in time I would like to thank you for your cooperation and time in reading this vital piece of information and that we can only apologiZe for the stress this could have caused you, and hope that you will continue to use the game you love best.

-343 Industries

Where did that tweet come from? ya bum?

Spoiler:
Show
Niqqa I said how do I make a forum
Niqqa I said how do I make a forum
oh no you dit-ent

Spoiler:
Show
Criosphinx, aren't you the same guys that was whining about 1v1ing the other day?
Hoping for the best

Spoiler:
Show
The update needs to come out like right meow
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts to bypass forum bans. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.

Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. 19
  8. ...
  9. 229