Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Where is the next patch?

OP SG RiverDan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 195
  4. 196
  5. 197
  6. 198
  7. 199
  8. ...
  9. 229
Mk7Fiedo wrote:
Hecaterus wrote:
Guys, I can't do this. Only some achievements are working, matchmaking is broken, my stats are non-existent and the game thinks my controller has run out of battery. Is there anything I can do? The automatic patch came through and downloaded and I've seen the message that says an update will be with me shortly, yet nothing works. Help!

Trade it in for GTA 5 that's honestly what I'm bout to do.

And when that game gets boring in a week and halo is working i can imagine you will be trading it in for Halo which would completely destroy the stand you are making.
Are custom games working normally?
THOMSY Aus wrote:
For the most part.
THOMSY Aus wrote:
If you're like me and fully understand all of the bugs to look out for and are willing to sit there and coach everyone through all of it until everyone is glitch free and on the same page, you will have about 2-3 games per hour doing customs.
343s update is -Yoinking!- broke you can find a game then it just doesn't load play a few games online but not as much as it should be why is 343 taking there time on fixing this -Yoink-
Mk7Fiedo wrote:
Can someone please just tell me how I can get s full refund please!?!?!?

Try calling 1800-4-MY-XBOX.

• Alternatively go to support.xbox.com
  • > billing
  • > contact
  • > billing, again
  • > other in the bottom right, third column
  • > chat
  • > type "refund for MCC" and be assertive, as they'll try and con you into keeping it.
ButtMatrix wrote:
I came home to visit family for Thanksgiving and was explaining the MCC fail to my mother, and even she said, "Why wasn't their some sort of testing before it was released?"

FTW
You know it's bad when even your Mom gets it.

Seriously though. This game has such awesome potential it's painful to go through this.
http://youtu.be/YVR3SHGkT4I

Die laughing.
amazing
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post flamebait.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Gave this game one last try early on today by completely removing it from hard drive and reinstall and almost completely works now the best i have seen since launch day!!.
OK..so help us out...maybe you are on to something..

How is MP before and after?
if you do a hard reset on your Xbox I hear that works better.. I've been one of the lucky ones though. I seem to be able to find games relatively fast before and after the patch. U can check my service record if you don't believe but I know quite a few people playing alot.. But with a group is much harder. Seems silly to take out FFA when most people can only join alone lol
Randazz0 wrote:
ButtMatrix wrote:
I came home to visit family for Thanksgiving and was explaining the MCC fail to my mother, and even she said, "Why wasn't their some sort of testing before it was released?"

FTW

most parents would say its a toy. "return it if your unhappy. So hows life other than whining about a toy? I heard you do that for the first 10 years of your life".. But in your case I guess she's heard it your whole life
THOMSY Aus wrote:
no they are not you cant even make a party in the lobby without jumping through hoops
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not flame or attack other members.

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
11.23 1:15 AM Update We are running final tests on the Halo 2: Anniversary Rumble playlist, and will be integrating the playlist into the rotation as soon as possible. We'll provide an update once we've pushed the playlist live.

Great lets put in a playlist for people to play alone, so hopefully they will forget about the 6 we have now that do not work....................................
343s update is -Yoinking!- broke you can find a game then it just doesn't load play a few games online but not as much as it should be why is 343 taking there time on fixing this -Yoink-
Try a hard reset it worked for me
Halo 4 crashed for me after the first mission on Legendary, I get a black screen with a red error text.
11.23 1:15 AM Update We are running final tests on the Halo 2: Anniversary Rumble playlist, and will be integrating the playlist into the rotation as soon as possible. We'll provide an update once we've pushed the playlist live.

Great lets put in a playlist for people to play alone, so hopefully they will forget about the 6 we have now that do not work....................................
actually that playlist was there day one and they took it down. Its been requested by many including myself to be back so in the meantime we can play fair ranked matches instead of jumping in with random idiots all day. There still gonna be working on it. Dont be dumb and think they aren't. I'm very happy with that post
Randazz0 wrote:

actually that playlist was there day one and they took it down. Its been requested by many including myself to be back so in the meantime we can play fair ranked matches instead of jumping in with random idiots all day. There still gonna be working on it. Dont be dumb and think they aren't. I'm very happy with that post
I agree
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 195
  4. 196
  5. 197
  6. 198
  7. 199
  8. ...
  9. 229