Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Where is the next patch?

OP SG RiverDan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 227
  4. 228
  5. ...
  6. 229
Is anyone still having trouble joining and hosting matchmaking parties?

have you read anyfuckinthing on the forums before you asked this question? Yea its still -Yoinked!-. Only thing 343 has that works is this forum and that -Yoinked!- up halo....halo 4
How is this guy not banned? while people on waypoint get banned for doing far less offensive things? *facepalm*
COB fan wrote:
COB fan wrote:
Everything about Halo:MCC SUCKS!!!!!! campaign lags and is junk, so is multiplayer. I haven't notice 1 single thing that has improved. I really wish i got a hard copy instead of digital so i could get rid of this crap! I've played halo since the start and this is terrible. Its pathetic that 343 as big as they are can't get a single thing right. Quit trying to rush games out to compete with Playstation or COD, your products are junk. Get it right the first time and you wont lose customers to your competion. I would have rather waited another month or 2 to get a working game instead of a game that simply takes up space on my harddrive. Halo 2 campaign was 4-player online co-op now it isnt, all the campaigns should be 4-player online co-op. Fix it soon or you'll have 2 options, give the title back to Bungie, or go bankrupt and end up like Nintendo.

Nintendo is definitely not bankrupt or even close to being bankrupt.

My point was that they are no longer relevant. They cant hang with sony or microsoft. Figure that was obvious and when sony bailed on them in the 90's they may as well been bankrupt. Do your research, they haven't been relevant since the 64.

GOSH!! - You obviously have no f*cking idea what you're talking about... Ever wondered why Microsoft and Sony got into more sensor driven games..?
Because Nintendo were making a f*cking bundle out of it!! Sure they have made losses here and there but they know what they are doing and have been doing it well for decades!! - They make enough money from Mario, Zelda and Metroid games and merchandising alone to be profitable..
'Buried in reams of financial data is the revelation that Nintendo have 812.8 billion Yen (£6.7/$10.5 billion) in the bank – enough for it to take a 20 billion Yen loss (£163/$257 million) every year until 2052. Then there’s almost 469 billion Yen (£3.8/$6.0 billion) held in premises, equipment and investments. When that runs out – we’re in the year 2075 by this point – they’ve got some of the most valuable intellectual property in gaming to sell off before the company goes out of business.'

Why don't you do your research! Idiot!

Why don't YOU do some research, they haven't actually been profitable in years. They DO have a stockpile of cash, but they've been losing money for three years. Nintendo, as it stands right now, is NOT a profitable company. They lost 36 BILLION dollars last year.

You think they lost 36 billion? Show me some evidence... You are sounding a lot like Steamy Nicks right now! Talking right out of your A$$HOLE!
Do you actually know the monetary difference between YEN and DOLLARS OR POUNDS... A lot..
Let me break it down for you: 100 millons dollars is: 11804500000.00 Japanese Yen

So sure they lost 34 billions yen but in the grand scheme of things compared to Sonys and Microsofts losses, they are doing OK.

Microsoft Eclipses most companies in the world in terms of worth because pretty much every household or work environment (including any running apple OS) are running something by Microsoft but if XBOX (who I love dearly) were a separate company they would not be looking great.. AT ALL!
That said, it hardly matters as their net worth (IN DOLLARS, NOT YEN YOU IDIOT) Is roughly about 350 BILLION, so I'm sure they don't give 2 sh*ts about losing money in competition with others>>>
As for Sony VS Nintendo... Nintendo is worth around 17 billion US (bear in mind they are solely in the gaming market)
Pit that against Sonys 20 billion and remember they have those Japanese fingers in TV, Blu Ray, HIfi, Speakers< MP3 players etc etc.. I would say Nintendo are just fine...
THAT, is research!!!
How is this guy not banned either?
COB fan wrote:
COB fan wrote:
Everything about Halo:MCC SUCKS!!!!!! campaign lags and is junk, so is multiplayer. I haven't notice 1 single thing that has improved. I really wish i got a hard copy instead of digital so i could get rid of this crap! I've played halo since the start and this is terrible. Its pathetic that 343 as big as they are can't get a single thing right. Quit trying to rush games out to compete with Playstation or COD, your products are junk. Get it right the first time and you wont lose customers to your competion. I would have rather waited another month or 2 to get a working game instead of a game that simply takes up space on my harddrive. Halo 2 campaign was 4-player online co-op now it isnt, all the campaigns should be 4-player online co-op. Fix it soon or you'll have 2 options, give the title back to Bungie, or go bankrupt and end up like Nintendo.

Nintendo is definitely not bankrupt or even close to being bankrupt.

My point was that they are no longer relevant. They cant hang with sony or microsoft. Figure that was obvious and when sony bailed on them in the 90's they may as well been bankrupt. Do your research, they haven't been relevant since the 64.

GOSH!! - You obviously have no f*cking idea what you're talking about... Ever wondered why Microsoft and Sony got into more sensor driven games..?
Because Nintendo were making a f*cking bundle out of it!! Sure they have made losses here and there but they know what they are doing and have been doing it well for decades!! - They make enough money from Mario, Zelda and Metroid games and merchandising alone to be profitable..
'Buried in reams of financial data is the revelation that Nintendo have 812.8 billion Yen (£6.7/$10.5 billion) in the bank – enough for it to take a 20 billion Yen loss (£163/$257 million) every year until 2052. Then there’s almost 469 billion Yen (£3.8/$6.0 billion) held in premises, equipment and investments. When that runs out – we’re in the year 2075 by this point – they’ve got some of the most valuable intellectual property in gaming to sell off before the company goes out of business.'

Why don't you do your research! Idiot!
How is this not banned? Come on moniters, do a better job, you ban people for small things like free speech "discusing moderation" or just plain discussion "deemed as non-con or spam" and that stuff isn't even offensive, and you let this stuff slide?! go through this thread again monitors. DO A BETTER JOB.
you guys suck -Yoink- you lied and said the patch was coming yesterday. I hate you guys i have had this game over a week and have yet to play one match making game...i want my money back this is bull -Yoink-. bring back bungi. you all slack -Yoink- people suck should not take you over a week to fix something specially when people cant even play the damn game. so what you going to do for us. give us all free season passes for map packs or what. you chumps better do something to accommodate us life time halo fans. i am dieing here trying to play i let my system run for hours searching for a game and cant even join one. then you guys post that the patch is coming Tuesday and it doesn't happen now... you better do something for us or i will never buy another halo game from 343 studios despite how much i love halo and how i have every single game i will boycott you chumps becuase clearly you suck you have ruined halo since you took over. bring back bungie

So monitors, people are alowed to call out 343i as long as they swear at them, but when someone calls out 343i in a constructive and respectful mannar they get banned?!Monitors, you let this post slide probably because this guy is your friend or somthing. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER.
We haven't had a patch since December 22nd. We haven't had any news. Where is our next patch?
We haven't had a patch since December 22nd. We haven't had any news. Where is our next patch?
^^Ditto^^
The halo 5 beta is out and the last 2 patches have been for that. Apparently they don't give a -Yoink- about us guys that just want to play the old halos...
Where's muh patch news? Do they think it's fixed? Too busy working on Halo 5? This is the best place to look if you didn't know:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/the-master-chief-collection-bug-investigation/e024f78f-6022-4a49-99ea-67562ec5b4ca/posts
I have read there are two separate teams for each game. But I find it funny how our info stopped dead with the Halo 5 beta. FTR, I like Halo 5 MP.
I am starting to think 343i has already looked past TMCC and are focusing on Halo 5.
Any news on the April patch?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 227
  4. 228
  5. ...
  6. 229