Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Where is the next patch?

OP SG RiverDan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 86
  4. 87
  5. 88
  6. 89
  7. 90
  8. ...
  9. 229
I can find games pretty fast by myself, but I'm still having issues connecting to friends and finding games as a group.
Working great for me right now!!!
First hour was not working. Now it is starting to work. Matching within 2 minutes team slayer halo 2 anniversary. Some lag, but playable. In Australia. Woooo!
all matches have been 5v4 4v3. H2A is running waaaay smoother than the rest
cant find nothing at the moment.... :(

anyone down for customs?
Finding matches now! Keep it up 343!
before any of 343 updates I was actually able to matches every 2-5 minutes. And since there first server update I got screwed and couldn't play a single match and now with this update I still can't play a single match. I'm very extremely disappointed since Halo has always been the best game ever designed. Yet I now can't play a single match of it since I paid for it months ago and have had the MCC for almost 2 weeks. I just want to play and have my good old memories back of Halo, which was the best gaming years of my life. I'm even wanting to get my fiancé into Halo but I can't because there are server issues and everything else I just wish 343 and everyone working with them would get their stuff together already. I understand it's a difficult project, since I know I would never be able to pull anything remotely close to what they have done but we are so close, lets finish it already so we can all play and enjoy Halo again.
update didn't fix anything for me.... dear lord
It fixed it for me...NOT

I now get "Players Found" but NOTHING else happens
was finding games before the whole "downloading latest data" mess. Now can't find -Yoink-
Patch didn't work at all. Still waiting for games! Is it possible to get out money back?
This patch did nothing for me to make multiplayer searching any faster...whats the point of saying players found 4 minuters before they actually come to your lobby...343 industries just put out players found to cover their butts because they don't know how to fix their servers properly...I love halo and have played every halo game since theo original..but this is defiently hurting the excitement of this game... I can play a call of duty and titanfall match in the time it takes me to search for a halo match!
Man oh man, biggest letdown I've ever experienced. I was looking forward to teaching some yoinkers some gymnastics. #WeGone
Once i get 2 "connecting session", it is all over : "Your connection to the host has failed. Please try again" .
SC L3G3ND wrote:
ylMason wrote:
ylMason wrote:
Phenom cs wrote:
man some of you folks would whine if you were hung with a new rope!! my goodness fellas the patch just came out if you expected this to be perfect right away your expecting to much. yeah the game has issues still yet but for me I do find players and played a good bit of games. I think it is a lot better then what it was but sometime I do get stuck where it says finding players. im sure they will fix the game just relax give it time. I also have trouble when you first try conecting to online it says syncing but itll be fixed. so in conclusion is the patch better? yes it is but is it perfect absolutely not.

Oh god will you and the rest of your blind fanboys shut the hell up already; -Yoinking!- imbeciles.

oh god will you just quit being a cry baby and shut up and play the game? _Yoinking Yoinking

The game is practically unplayable you jack***.

your the jack*** for me its playable I didnt say it was perfect there did I? relax a bit there bud chill out im sure 343 will get it sorted.

Congratulations, you are officially the one percent.

Thanks, I appreciate that. yeah I didnt say the game was anywhere near being where it needed to be but to some I guess thats how they took it. yes obviously its still broke but all I was saying was for me I can atleast get in a match now unlike before. the problem with these message boards is theres just to much hate. I forked out 65 bucks for the game just like everyone else did. I understand everyone wants it fixed and I do to obviously. yes they should of had it sorted before launch but nothing is perfect. just ask the fine devs that make call of duty who make broken games every year that we have to deal with sucking. again I didnt say this game was perfect but it is obviously not to good but to me I can atleast get in a match and I understand that it does take time to get everything sorted.

just shut up with your peace rally BS. the game doesn't work. its a disgrace, yeah in time it'll get fixed. but in reality it should have worked from the beginning, even THEN i understand a few launch issues, but its completely broken and still not remotely fixed.. nobody is on this page to be reassured by some hick with metaphors from the 1800's, that the game will work in time.. as of right now everyone has a right to be mad. if you disagree go get "hung with a new rope" without whining on your own.

this ^^^^

you shut up big man internet tough guy. your the hick cry baby little kid. I didnt say no one shouldnt be upset but whining isnt gonna change the outcome of things big man

A. do you know what a hick is? please tell us where you're from and what color your neck is and let the crowd explain.
B. i never said anything threatening that would make me come off as a "tough guy". if anything.. thats exactly what you just did.
C. whining absolutely won't change a thing, but its an outlet to vent on and compare results. not to mention 343 or Microsoft seeing an uproar of angry consumers could lead to some compensation.
all in all, you're here preaching to the wrong people.. like i said before, we don't need your 1800's peace rally metaphors to alleviate us.

A. Yes I do know what a hick is. where are you from? kentucky?
B. No you didnt say anything threatening but im allowed to voice my oppinion on this forum just as much as you are.
C. Exactly whining around about it isnt going to change a thing. I highly doubt they will compensate anyone anything ever so dont get any hopes built up.
D all in all I have a right to voice my oppinion and my thoughts. I dont need your approval of what I speak and what I do not speak.
I'm pretty sure your just dumb, you completely misread everything i said to you and replied to what you thought it meant, which was entirely wrong.. guess education out there really is slipping… also compensation in cases like this happens a lot; GTA V gave people in game cash and world of warcraft gave people free days of game time in order to make reparations for the things that were THEIR fault, and they understood that. 343 hasn't spoken out at all since this happened and that pisses people off because they want answers. If you aren't mad, looking for some kind of compensation, or at least a response from developers than why are you here.. you preaching in defense of a company thats done wrong is even greater of a lost cause than mindlessly complaining. also there was no reason to bring up approval.. you're right you don't need approval, but i gotta tell you, everything more you say only reenforces your incompetence.
I personally want a refund...but I bought physical from BestBuy.

I also want a refund for my X1 -.-
Not really working for me. Wait times to get a games are still way too long. It's quite disheartening.
DDF360 wrote:
Once i get 2 "connecting session", it is all over : "Your connection to the host has failed. Please try again" .
same
SC L3G3ND wrote:
ylMason wrote:
ylMason wrote:
Phenom cs wrote:
man some of you folks would whine if you were hung with a new rope!! my goodness fellas the patch just came out if you expected this to be perfect right away your expecting to much. yeah the game has issues still yet but for me I do find players and played a good bit of games. I think it is a lot better then what it was but sometime I do get stuck where it says finding players. im sure they will fix the game just relax give it time. I also have trouble when you first try conecting to online it says syncing but itll be fixed. so in conclusion is the patch better? yes it is but is it perfect absolutely not.

Oh god will you and the rest of your blind fanboys shut the hell up already; -Yoinking!- imbeciles.

oh god will you just quit being a cry baby and shut up and play the game? _Yoinking Yoinking

The game is practically unplayable you jack***.

your the jack*** for me its playable I didnt say it was perfect there did I? relax a bit there bud chill out im sure 343 will get it sorted.

Congratulations, you are officially the one percent.

Thanks, I appreciate that. yeah I didnt say the game was anywhere near being where it needed to be but to some I guess thats how they took it. yes obviously its still broke but all I was saying was for me I can atleast get in a match now unlike before. the problem with these message boards is theres just to much hate. I forked out 65 bucks for the game just like everyone else did. I understand everyone wants it fixed and I do to obviously. yes they should of had it sorted before launch but nothing is perfect. just ask the fine devs that make call of duty who make broken games every year that we have to deal with sucking. again I didnt say this game was perfect but it is obviously not to good but to me I can atleast get in a match and I understand that it does take time to get everything sorted.

just shut up with your peace rally BS. the game doesn't work. its a disgrace, yeah in time it'll get fixed. but in reality it should have worked from the beginning, even THEN i understand a few launch issues, but its completely broken and still not remotely fixed.. nobody is on this page to be reassured by some hick with metaphors from the 1800's, that the game will work in time.. as of right now everyone has a right to be mad. if you disagree go get "hung with a new rope" without whining on your own.

this ^^^^

you shut up big man internet tough guy. your the hick cry baby little kid. I didnt say no one shouldnt be upset but whining isnt gonna change the outcome of things big man

A. do you know what a hick is? please tell us where you're from and what color your neck is and let the crowd explain.
B. i never said anything threatening that would make me come off as a "tough guy". if anything.. thats exactly what you just did.
C. whining absolutely won't change a thing, but its an outlet to vent on and compare results. not to mention 343 or Microsoft seeing an uproar of angry consumers could lead to some compensation.
all in all, you're here preaching to the wrong people.. like i said before, we don't need your 1800's peace rally metaphors to alleviate us.

A. Yes I do know what a hick is. where are you from? kentucky?
B. No you didnt say anything threatening but im allowed to voice my oppinion on this forum just as much as you are.
C. Exactly whining around about it isnt going to change a thing. I highly doubt they will compensate anyone anything ever so dont get any hopes built up.
D all in all I have a right to voice my oppinion and my thoughts. I dont need your approval of what I speak and what I do not speak.

I'm pretty sure your just dumb, you completely misread everything i said to you and replied to what you thought it meant, which was entirely wrong.. guess education out there really is slipping… also compensation in cases like this happens a lot; GTA V gave people in game cash and world of warcraft gave people free days of game time in order to make reparations for the things that were THEIR fault, and they understood that. 343 hasn't spoken out at all since this happened and that pisses people off because they want answers. If you aren't mad, looking for some kind of compensation, or at least a response from developers than why are you here.. you preaching in defense of a company thats done wrong is even greater of a lost cause than mindlessly complaining. also there was no reason to bring up approval.. you're right you don't need approval, but i gotta tell you, everything more you say only reenforces your incompetence.
A. Observing argument because I cant find a match
B. Observing argument because I cant find a match
C. Observing argument because I cant find a match
D. Observing argument because I cant find a match
The update is a FLOP!

Still getting error msg's that say 'cannot connect to servers' after waiting 10 min to connect to a game after finding a few people.

Still can't find a game after waiting 10-15min.

And it's still randomly booting friends after inviting them.
I can usually find games faster. That's the only positive. Biggest thing is the amount of players in a game... wtf??
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 86
  4. 87
  5. 88
  6. 89
  7. 90
  8. ...
  9. 229