Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Where is the next patch?

OP SG RiverDan

  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 87
  4. 88
  5. 89
  6. 90
  7. 91
  8. ...
  9. 229
1 match, 2 disconnected from host, and a lot of "players found" in 25 minutes. At the end of that time, I did get into another match . . . but then it went blackscreen and cut to the Xbox home menu.

Color me disappointed.
Outside of Big Team, more than 4v4 is not Halo.
I'll leave the game in lobby overnight. Maybe I'll be in a match in the morning.
DDF360 wrote:
SC L3G3ND wrote:
ylMason wrote:
ylMason wrote:
Phenom cs wrote:
man some of you folks would whine if you were hung with a new rope!! my goodness fellas the patch just came out if you expected this to be perfect right away your expecting to much. yeah the game has issues still yet but for me I do find players and played a good bit of games. I think it is a lot better then what it was but sometime I do get stuck where it says finding players. im sure they will fix the game just relax give it time. I also have trouble when you first try conecting to online it says syncing but itll be fixed. so in conclusion is the patch better? yes it is but is it perfect absolutely not.


Oh god will you and the rest of your blind fanboys shut the hell up already; -Yoinking!- imbeciles.


oh god will you just quit being a cry baby and shut up and play the game? _Yoinking Yoinking


The game is practically unplayable you jack***.


your the jack*** for me its playable I didnt say it was perfect there did I? relax a bit there bud chill out im sure 343 will get it sorted.


Congratulations, you are officially the one percent.


Thanks, I appreciate that. yeah I didnt say the game was anywhere near being where it needed to be but to some I guess thats how they took it. yes obviously its still broke but all I was saying was for me I can atleast get in a match now unlike before. the problem with these message boards is theres just to much hate. I forked out 65 bucks for the game just like everyone else did. I understand everyone wants it fixed and I do to obviously. yes they should of had it sorted before launch but nothing is perfect. just ask the fine devs that make call of duty who make broken games every year that we have to deal with sucking. again I didnt say this game was perfect but it is obviously not to good but to me I can atleast get in a match and I understand that it does take time to get everything sorted.


just shut up with your peace rally BS. the game doesn't work. its a disgrace, yeah in time it'll get fixed. but in reality it should have worked from the beginning, even THEN i understand a few launch issues, but its completely broken and still not remotely fixed.. nobody is on this page to be reassured by some hick with metaphors from the 1800's, that the game will work in time.. as of right now everyone has a right to be mad. if you disagree go get "hung with a new rope" without whining on your own.


this ^^^^


you shut up big man internet tough guy. your the hick cry baby little kid. I didnt say no one shouldnt be upset but whining isnt gonna change the outcome of things big man


A. do you know what a hick is? please tell us where you're from and what color your neck is and let the crowd explain.
B. i never said anything threatening that would make me come off as a "tough guy". if anything.. thats exactly what you just did.
C. whining absolutely won't change a thing, but its an outlet to vent on and compare results. not to mention 343 or Microsoft seeing an uproar of angry consumers could lead to some compensation.
all in all, you're here preaching to the wrong people.. like i said before, we don't need your 1800's peace rally metaphors to alleviate us.


A. Yes I do know what a hick is. where are you from? kentucky?
B. No you didnt say anything threatening but im allowed to voice my oppinion on this forum just as much as you are.
C. Exactly whining around about it isnt going to change a thing. I highly doubt they will compensate anyone anything ever so dont get any hopes built up.
D all in all I have a right to voice my oppinion and my thoughts. I dont need your approval of what I speak and what I do not speak.


I'm pretty sure your just dumb, you completely misread everything i said to you and replied to what you thought it meant, which was entirely wrong.. guess education out there really is slipping… also compensation in cases like this happens a lot; GTA V gave people in game cash and world of warcraft gave people free days of game time in order to make reparations for the things that were THEIR fault, and they understood that. 343 hasn't spoken out at all since this happened and that pisses people off because they want answers. If you aren't mad, looking for some kind of compensation, or at least a response from developers than why are you here.. you preaching in defense of a company thats done wrong is even greater of a lost cause than mindlessly complaining. also there was no reason to bring up approval.. you're right you don't need approval, but i gotta tell you, everything more you say only reenforces your incompetence.

A. Observing argument because I cant find a match
B. Observing argument because I cant find a match
C. Observing argument because I cant find a match
D. Observing argument because I cant find a match
hahahahah this is hysterical DDF were all just here because we can't find a match, and this jerk off thinks thats acceptable
!!!!!COMPLETE FRUSTRATION!!!!!

I just went about 45 mins "Downloading Latest Data", but throughout the 45 minute process
- I quit the game, loaded it, received the message.
- Sat there for about 10 min, loaded GTAV, loaded Halo, received the message
- Sat there for another 10 min, quit the game, loaded Halo, received the message, raged and quit
- Almost got off for the night, loaded ONE LAST TIME and it let me in!!
- My clanmate that had the same issue went off to play Farcry 4 and when I said I got in, he immediately switched and got into my lobby no problems
- I am currently searching for a H2A match. Fingers crossed on this. All in all, I am very disappointed again and am hoping that they can get all of this worked out.
- Played one game, which was another (5v4) on Zenith! We lost due to the additional player they had, giving them the ability to control the map...after that ragefest, we tried to stay in lobby, but got kicked out!
- Reset my console, got back into my clanmates lobby, search for game, got a 5v5 very quickly, voted for map, got locked in, the map started to load and we both got kicked to the dashboard!!!

I've loved Halo2 since it's initial release, however, this has sent me to the point of not caring, there is just no more excitement for the latest console games!

Personal recap of latest game releases:
- COD: Advanced Warfare - Full of exo-suit BS that ruined the game for me // Full of hitmarkers that feels like it takes half a clip to kill someone (Even in hardcore mode, which I hate!)

- Destiny - Surprisingly smooth launch at the beginning, with a few connection issues, however, became a grind and too repetitive, which pushed people away. I have high hopes for (Dark Beyond), which I cannot wait for now due to this showing

- Halo: MCC - Campaign remakes were stunning and brought back a lot of nostalgia // Multiplayer was an epic fail from release and it is astonishing that it takes over a week to release a "major patch", which we all know didn't really work.
All of that being said, I am almost ready to hang up the sticks!!

***BUGS I HAVE SEEN POST PATCH***

1) H2A MM - Max Party Size (4) // Max Local Players (4) // Min Player Count (6) // Max Players (10) - WhyTF is it allowing for a max of (10) players when I can't search with a party of (5)? It promotes a random player and or the uneven (4/5) matches that happens almost every game!

2) Can't load a second game in MM

3) If I want to back out of a broken lobby with friends, I cannot "Bring Party With You" - Figured that's a given in any multiplayer situation, but who am I? Definitely not a multi-million dollar company

4) Matches are still splitting my team up, causing one of us to essentially take a loss almost every game

5) Friends list never properly loads

6) It is a grind to get a party together to search for games (I.E. Can't connect to friend // Reset Game // Connect // Play Game // Game Freezes // Rinse and Repeat)

7) Invite friends to party, rather than them joining me, it places me into their game

8) Try to join friends lobby, it shoots myself and friends into a lobby of 10+ with a party leader, prompting us to restart the game to cleanse the system
The list could probably go on for another 10+ lines, however, I am exhausted of trying to voice my concerns, only to get let down. I hope they can make this work, but again, I'm just about done!

Trusty ole Minecraft here I come!!!
This patch did nothing for me to make multiplayer searching any faster...whats the point of saying players found 4 minuters before they actually come to your lobby...343 industries just put out players found to cover their butts because they don't know how to fix their servers properly...I love halo and have played every halo game since theo original..but this is defiently hurting the excitement of this game... I can play a call of duty and titanfall match in the time it takes me to search for a halo match!
yes, and titanfall just an update too
Right after the patch I got into a game within 30 seconds. Tried again a couple hours later and I couldn't get in to anything. Wait time was way too long, so I have given up for the time being. Hugely disappointed.
More accurate patch notes:

- While waiting 20 minutes for a match, we have added a "players found" indicator and a "connecting session" notifier to get your hopes up while searching.
- Kept teams uneven to retain original Halo MCC feel.
- Left total players at 10 in most playlists to make maps seem more action packed.
- Some UI -Yoink-
- Added new gamemode: "Downloading latest MM data." It is hidden inside any other game mode. Will randomly come up. No achievements, single player only.
- Added swirly loading icons on players' logo when loading games for cool effect.
- Disallowed parties to work to keep friendships away (who needs friends when you have halo.)
- [brb found a match finally after typing all this]
{ok back, 3 players on the other team got dropped so now it's a 6v1 on Turf TS}
- Added player rights to end game in MM
- Added additional 0 ranked playlists.
- Removed player happiness
- Edit: After completing my match on Turf TS, match says Incomplete... So..
- Removed completion of matches
- Removed ability to hit "B" to exit Post Game Carnage screen. You are now stuck here forever.
- Kept the mic indicator out so you have no idea who is talking or if you are talking.
- Rigged Team BR's to be voted for every time.
- Removed fanbase completely.
http://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/2my08m/here_is_the_real_changelog_for_the_1120_update/
Absolutely nothing has changed. All I'd like to do is play matchmaking. Please? :o)
I can't seem to tell if it is working or not. I am still having problems trying to connect on my own. If anyone wants to try and squad up for Halo 2A Ranked add my gamertag: Mr Vitorino
Gronkadonk wrote:
Outside of Big Team, more than 4v4 is not Halo.
Need some game modes that let u play casual so that I do not have to play competitive to have fun. Right now i think big team is all that is doing it for me
Currently finding games, one right after another all have had even teams for BTB
Update seems to be working for some and not others
Okay 343 here is a new one...

Played two straight games in Halo 2 Anniversary... when I went back to the lobby for the third straight game it is endlessly going back and forth between Players Found and Connecting Session with two players stuck with me from the previous match in the lobby.
From what I've seen, most comments are positive.
From what I've seen, most comments are positive.
You haven't seen too much of this thread then, have you?

Loki 'Raknar
The Obscure
!!!!!COMPLETE FRUSTRATION!!!!!

I just went about 45 mins "Downloading Latest Data", but throughout the 45 minute process
- I quit the game, loaded it, received the message.
- Sat there for about 10 min, loaded GTAV, loaded Halo, received the message
- Sat there for another 10 min, quit the game, loaded Halo, received the message, raged and quit
- Almost got off for the night, loaded ONE LAST TIME and it let me in!!
- My clanmate that had the same issue went off to play Farcry 4 and when I said I got in, he immediately switched and got into my lobby no problems
- I am currently searching for a H2A match. Fingers crossed on this. All in all, I am very disappointed again and am hoping that they can get all of this worked out.
- Played one game, which was another (5v4) on Zenith! We lost due to the additional player they had, giving them the ability to control the map...after that ragefest, we tried to stay in lobby, but got kicked out!
- Reset my console, got back into my clanmates lobby, search for game, got a 5v5 very quickly, voted for map, got locked in, the map started to load and we both got kicked to the dashboard!!!

I've loved Halo2 since it's initial release, however, this has sent me to the point of not caring, there is just no more excitement for the latest console games!

Personal recap of latest game releases:
- COD: Advanced Warfare - Full of exo-suit BS that ruined the game for me // Full of hitmarkers that feels like it takes half a clip to kill someone (Even in hardcore mode, which I hate!)

- Destiny - Surprisingly smooth launch at the beginning, with a few connection issues, however, became a grind and too repetitive, which pushed people away. I have high hopes for (Dark Beyond), which I cannot wait for now due to this showing

- Halo: MCC - Campaign remakes were stunning and brought back a lot of nostalgia // Multiplayer was an epic fail from release and it is astonishing that it takes over a week to release a "major patch", which we all know didn't really work.
All of that being said, I am almost ready to hang up the sticks!!

***BUGS I HAVE SEEN POST PATCH***

1) H2A MM - Max Party Size (4) // Max Local Players (4) // Min Player Count (6) // Max Players (10) - WhyTF is it allowing for a max of (10) players when I can't search with a party of (5)? It promotes a random player and or the uneven (4/5) matches that happens almost every game!

2) Can't load a second game in MM

3) If I want to back out of a broken lobby with friends, I cannot "Bring Party With You" - Figured that's a given in any multiplayer situation, but who am I? Definitely not a multi-million dollar company

4) Matches are still splitting my team up, causing one of us to essentially take a loss almost every game

5) Friends list never properly loads

6) It is a grind to get a party together to search for games (I.E. Can't connect to friend // Reset Game // Connect // Play Game // Game Freezes // Rinse and Repeat)

7) Invite friends to party, rather than them joining me, it places me into their game

8) Try to join friends lobby, it shoots myself and friends into a lobby of 10+ with a party leader, prompting us to restart the game to cleanse the system
The list could probably go on for another 10+ lines, however, I am exhausted of trying to voice my concerns, only to get let down. I hope they can make this work, but again, I'm just about done!

Trusty ole Minecraft here I come!!!
All of this. And it sucks because I still want to play. I remember what a great game it is and when it works, it's awesome. But I can't help but feel betrayed and scammed out of my money. Ya really -Yoinked!- this one 343.
Working just fine for me. At last!!
From what I've seen, most comments are positive.
Stop trying to manipulate perception you -Yoinking!- piece of -Yoink- troll.
I have been so irritated all week waiting to finally get to enjoy this game and guess what? The patch comes out and there's still a bunch of stuff wrong... I can't even send an invite to someone and get them in my game successfully... And if I do magically get my friend or friends in my lobby then after a game or two of playing the same crap happens and then it won't let any of us get into a party or lobby together to start playing again. It's so irritating we have tried restarting our xboxs, game, and tried anyway of resetting everything so maybe our invites will work but to no avail... I love Halo but I feel like this might be it this could have been the best game for the Xbox one but all my friends are pissed and might return it :( if there isn't a patch to fix it within a day maybe two I might do the same. Halo is one of the biggest games for Xbox and it's taken over a week after launch and it still isn't working.
It is still messed up! I cannot find a match when I am party up with friends!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 87
  4. 88
  5. 89
  6. 90
  7. 91
  8. ...
  9. 229