1 match, 2 disconnected from host, and a lot of "players found" in 25 minutes. At the end of that time, I did get into another match . . . but then it went blackscreen and cut to the Xbox home menu.
Color me disappointed.
Color me disappointed.
hahahahah this is hysterical DDF were all just here because we can't find a match, and this jerk off thinks thats acceptableDDF360 wrote:SC L3G3ND wrote:ylMason wrote:ylMason wrote:Phenom cs wrote:
Oh god will you and the rest of your blind fanboys shut the hell up already; -Yoinking!- imbeciles.
oh god will you just quit being a cry baby and shut up and play the game? _Yoinking Yoinking
The game is practically unplayable you jack***.
your the jack*** for me its playable I didnt say it was perfect there did I? relax a bit there bud chill out im sure 343 will get it sorted.
Congratulations, you are officially the one percent.
Thanks, I appreciate that. yeah I didnt say the game was anywhere near being where it needed to be but to some I guess thats how they took it. yes obviously its still broke but all I was saying was for me I can atleast get in a match now unlike before. the problem with these message boards is theres just to much hate. I forked out 65 bucks for the game just like everyone else did. I understand everyone wants it fixed and I do to obviously. yes they should of had it sorted before launch but nothing is perfect. just ask the fine devs that make call of duty who make broken games every year that we have to deal with sucking. again I didnt say this game was perfect but it is obviously not to good but to me I can atleast get in a match and I understand that it does take time to get everything sorted.
just shut up with your peace rally BS. the game doesn't work. its a disgrace, yeah in time it'll get fixed. but in reality it should have worked from the beginning, even THEN i understand a few launch issues, but its completely broken and still not remotely fixed.. nobody is on this page to be reassured by some hick with metaphors from the 1800's, that the game will work in time.. as of right now everyone has a right to be mad. if you disagree go get "hung with a new rope" without whining on your own.
you shut up big man internet tough guy. your the hick cry baby little kid. I didnt say no one shouldnt be upset but whining isnt gonna change the outcome of things big man
A. do you know what a hick is? please tell us where you're from and what color your neck is and let the crowd explain.
B. i never said anything threatening that would make me come off as a "tough guy". if anything.. thats exactly what you just did.
C. whining absolutely won't change a thing, but its an outlet to vent on and compare results. not to mention 343 or Microsoft seeing an uproar of angry consumers could lead to some compensation.
all in all, you're here preaching to the wrong people.. like i said before, we don't need your 1800's peace rally metaphors to alleviate us.
A. Yes I do know what a hick is. where are you from? kentucky?
B. No you didnt say anything threatening but im allowed to voice my oppinion on this forum just as much as you are.
C. Exactly whining around about it isnt going to change a thing. I highly doubt they will compensate anyone anything ever so dont get any hopes built up.
D all in all I have a right to voice my oppinion and my thoughts. I dont need your approval of what I speak and what I do not speak.
I'm pretty sure your just dumb, you completely misread everything i said to you and replied to what you thought it meant, which was entirely wrong.. guess education out there really is slipping… also compensation in cases like this happens a lot; GTA V gave people in game cash and world of warcraft gave people free days of game time in order to make reparations for the things that were THEIR fault, and they understood that. 343 hasn't spoken out at all since this happened and that pisses people off because they want answers. If you aren't mad, looking for some kind of compensation, or at least a response from developers than why are you here.. you preaching in defense of a company thats done wrong is even greater of a lost cause than mindlessly complaining. also there was no reason to bring up approval.. you're right you don't need approval, but i gotta tell you, everything more you say only reenforces your incompetence.
A. Observing argument because I cant find a match
B. Observing argument because I cant find a match
C. Observing argument because I cant find a match
D. Observing argument because I cant find a match
yes, and titanfall just an update tooOld Bone Master wrote:This patch did nothing for me to make multiplayer searching any faster...whats the point of saying players found 4 minuters before they actually come to your lobby...343 industries just put out players found to cover their butts because they don't know how to fix their servers properly...I love halo and have played every halo game since theo original..but this is defiently hurting the excitement of this game... I can play a call of duty and titanfall match in the time it takes me to search for a halo match!
All of this. And it sucks because I still want to play. I remember what a great game it is and when it works, it's awesome. But I can't help but feel betrayed and scammed out of my money. Ya really -Yoinked!- this one 343.FsG CoNCePT wrote:!!!!!COMPLETE FRUSTRATION!!!!!
I just went about 45 mins "Downloading Latest Data", but throughout the 45 minute process
- I quit the game, loaded it, received the message.
- Sat there for about 10 min, loaded GTAV, loaded Halo, received the message
- Sat there for another 10 min, quit the game, loaded Halo, received the message, raged and quit
- Almost got off for the night, loaded ONE LAST TIME and it let me in!!
- My clanmate that had the same issue went off to play Farcry 4 and when I said I got in, he immediately switched and got into my lobby no problems
- I am currently searching for a H2A match. Fingers crossed on this. All in all, I am very disappointed again and am hoping that they can get all of this worked out.
- Played one game, which was another (5v4) on Zenith! We lost due to the additional player they had, giving them the ability to control the map...after that ragefest, we tried to stay in lobby, but got kicked out!
- Reset my console, got back into my clanmates lobby, search for game, got a 5v5 very quickly, voted for map, got locked in, the map started to load and we both got kicked to the dashboard!!!
I've loved Halo2 since it's initial release, however, this has sent me to the point of not caring, there is just no more excitement for the latest console games!
Personal recap of latest game releases:
- COD: Advanced Warfare - Full of exo-suit BS that ruined the game for me // Full of hitmarkers that feels like it takes half a clip to kill someone (Even in hardcore mode, which I hate!)
- Destiny - Surprisingly smooth launch at the beginning, with a few connection issues, however, became a grind and too repetitive, which pushed people away. I have high hopes for (Dark Beyond), which I cannot wait for now due to this showing
- Halo: MCC - Campaign remakes were stunning and brought back a lot of nostalgia // Multiplayer was an epic fail from release and it is astonishing that it takes over a week to release a "major patch", which we all know didn't really work.
All of that being said, I am almost ready to hang up the sticks!!
***BUGS I HAVE SEEN POST PATCH***
1) H2A MM - Max Party Size (4) // Max Local Players (4) // Min Player Count (6) // Max Players (10) - WhyTF is it allowing for a max of (10) players when I can't search with a party of (5)? It promotes a random player and or the uneven (4/5) matches that happens almost every game!
2) Can't load a second game in MM
3) If I want to back out of a broken lobby with friends, I cannot "Bring Party With You" - Figured that's a given in any multiplayer situation, but who am I? Definitely not a multi-million dollar company
4) Matches are still splitting my team up, causing one of us to essentially take a loss almost every game
5) Friends list never properly loads
6) It is a grind to get a party together to search for games (I.E. Can't connect to friend // Reset Game // Connect // Play Game // Game Freezes // Rinse and Repeat)
7) Invite friends to party, rather than them joining me, it places me into their game
8) Try to join friends lobby, it shoots myself and friends into a lobby of 10+ with a party leader, prompting us to restart the game to cleanse the system
The list could probably go on for another 10+ lines, however, I am exhausted of trying to voice my concerns, only to get let down. I hope they can make this work, but again, I'm just about done!
Trusty ole Minecraft here I come!!!