Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Where is the next patch?

OP SG RiverDan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 88
  4. 89
  5. 90
  6. 91
  7. 92
  8. ...
  9. 229
Matchmaking does not work
I still can not find a game in anything but team slayer. No regional search AGAIN is a joke.
Matchmaking does not work
I agree . They should shut down the servers entirely and fix ll of the problems. It will never get fixed like this.
DDF360 wrote:
SC L3G3ND wrote:
ylMason wrote:
ylMason wrote:
Phenom cs wrote:
man some of you folks would whine if you were hung with a new rope!! my goodness fellas the patch just came out if you expected this to be perfect right away your expecting to much. yeah the game has issues still yet but for me I do find players and played a good bit of games. I think it is a lot better then what it was but sometime I do get stuck where it says finding players. im sure they will fix the game just relax give it time. I also have trouble when you first try conecting to online it says syncing but itll be fixed. so in conclusion is the patch better? yes it is but is it perfect absolutely not.

Oh god will you and the rest of your blind fanboys shut the hell up already; -Yoinking!- imbeciles.

oh god will you just quit being a cry baby and shut up and play the game? _Yoinking Yoinking

The game is practically unplayable you jack***.

your the jack*** for me its playable I didnt say it was perfect there did I? relax a bit there bud chill out im sure 343 will get it sorted.

Congratulations, you are officially the one percent.

Thanks, I appreciate that. yeah I didnt say the game was anywhere near being where it needed to be but to some I guess thats how they took it. yes obviously its still broke but all I was saying was for me I can atleast get in a match now unlike before. the problem with these message boards is theres just to much hate. I forked out 65 bucks for the game just like everyone else did. I understand everyone wants it fixed and I do to obviously. yes they should of had it sorted before launch but nothing is perfect. just ask the fine devs that make call of duty who make broken games every year that we have to deal with sucking. again I didnt say this game was perfect but it is obviously not to good but to me I can atleast get in a match and I understand that it does take time to get everything sorted.

just shut up with your peace rally BS. the game doesn't work. its a disgrace, yeah in time it'll get fixed. but in reality it should have worked from the beginning, even THEN i understand a few launch issues, but its completely broken and still not remotely fixed.. nobody is on this page to be reassured by some hick with metaphors from the 1800's, that the game will work in time.. as of right now everyone has a right to be mad. if you disagree go get "hung with a new rope" without whining on your own.

this ^^^^

you shut up big man internet tough guy. your the hick cry baby little kid. I didnt say no one shouldnt be upset but whining isnt gonna change the outcome of things big man

A. do you know what a hick is? please tell us where you're from and what color your neck is and let the crowd explain.
B. i never said anything threatening that would make me come off as a "tough guy". if anything.. thats exactly what you just did.
C. whining absolutely won't change a thing, but its an outlet to vent on and compare results. not to mention 343 or Microsoft seeing an uproar of angry consumers could lead to some compensation.
all in all, you're here preaching to the wrong people.. like i said before, we don't need your 1800's peace rally metaphors to alleviate us.

A. Yes I do know what a hick is. where are you from? kentucky?
B. No you didnt say anything threatening but im allowed to voice my oppinion on this forum just as much as you are.
C. Exactly whining around about it isnt going to change a thing. I highly doubt they will compensate anyone anything ever so dont get any hopes built up.
D all in all I have a right to voice my oppinion and my thoughts. I dont need your approval of what I speak and what I do not speak.

I'm pretty sure your just dumb, you completely misread everything i said to you and replied to what you thought it meant, which was entirely wrong.. guess education out there really is slipping… also compensation in cases like this happens a lot; GTA V gave people in game cash and world of warcraft gave people free days of game time in order to make reparations for the things that were THEIR fault, and they understood that. 343 hasn't spoken out at all since this happened and that pisses people off because they want answers. If you aren't mad, looking for some kind of compensation, or at least a response from developers than why are you here.. you preaching in defense of a company thats done wrong is even greater of a lost cause than mindlessly complaining. also there was no reason to bring up approval.. you're right you don't need approval, but i gotta tell you, everything more you say only reenforces your incompetence.

A. Observing argument because I cant find a match
B. Observing argument because I cant find a match
C. Observing argument because I cant find a match
D. Observing argument because I cant find a match
im pretty sure your a kid honestly you act like a small childish spoiled brat kid. im done with you quit acting like you own these forums because ive got news im gonna post what I want to post when I want to and as much as I want to. you also must realise its a GAME nothing is guaranteed with a online experience it is not guaranteed. my God no one is as perfect as what you think they should be, go play call of duty and then youve got reason to -Yoink-
I am going to know this menu music like the back of my hand by the time i make progress in matchmaking
I will claim back my money, shame what they did with Halo. Let him Bungie project
It's gotten to the point that I can't stand hearing the Halo music. I just had a match in Halo 3 foundry. But I didn't enjoy it at all. It's impossible to play without anxiety. It took way too long to get in and the lobby got botched post match. It sickens me, as someone who's loved this series since the beginning, who made friends through this series, who grew up with it and battled throughout college and beyond to play a map I love and remember so fondly but to see it twisted into a sick feeling, a sense that it's a false promise. It taints my memory, and that's fundamentally the opposite of what this compilation was supposed to do. I don't know how they can recover if the situation doesn't improve very quickly or if they don't just take it down completely and rerelease it in a month or two. I can't stand to look at.
In the 5 hours since the content update went live I think I've played 3 match made games.

How exactly did this CU address matchmaking performance?
Seems I'm having problems connecting to the host. Is this the consensus?
Dear 343,

I've been a Halo fan since Halo CE.... and this is pure bull -Yoink-. Even after the 11/20 patch, I sit in the matchmaking lobby for at least 15 minutes each round without successfully finding a match. Oh wait... I found a match... only to be forwarded to the "Incomplete Match" screen. Back to the 15 minute wait. The Halo series has been nearly flawless until this release, and I honestly don't understand how you are capable of releasing such an unacceptable product. I bought this game solely to play Halo matchmaking, and after 10 days of owning it, it is still completely unplayable. Please fix this -Yoinked!- up game, or give me my money back.

-Distraught Halo fan

Edit - anywhere you see the word "yoinked" in my post, insert a cuss word. It seems as if 343 prepared for unhappy costumers.
I got in a full match within like 50 seconds. It's not much but a lot better than the MINUTES we had to wait.
I have been playing back to back games in mm in both team slayer and halo 3 for about 2 hours now. No issues at all...

Yes, I'm serious.
Matchmaking still not working for me. Have only tried in a party so far but have not found a single match. Have gotten players found and connecting session and then nothing.

Friends still drop out of lobby when backing out of matchmaking.

From my perspective the patch has fixed absolutely nothing for matchmaking.
still broken.....there was a touch of hope after a couple of games. Then broken. It's bad when you get excited to finally play a game, then restart cuz it froze but all happy because you just might get to play another one. Did the patch make it better? Well if I painted all the dog turds in my backyard I would like to think it would make them better too.
DDF360 wrote:
SC L3G3ND wrote:
ylMason wrote:
ylMason wrote:
Phenom cs wrote:
man some of you folks would whine if you were hung with a new rope!! my goodness fellas the patch just came out if you expected this to be perfect right away your expecting to much. yeah the game has issues still yet but for me I do find players and played a good bit of games. I think it is a lot better then what it was but sometime I do get stuck where it says finding players. im sure they will fix the game just relax give it time. I also have trouble when you first try conecting to online it says syncing but itll be fixed. so in conclusion is the patch better? yes it is but is it perfect absolutely not.

Oh god will you and the rest of your blind fanboys shut the hell up already; -Yoinking!- imbeciles.

oh god will you just quit being a cry baby and shut up and play the game? _Yoinking Yoinking

The game is practically unplayable you jack***.

your the jack*** for me its playable I didnt say it was perfect there did I? relax a bit there bud chill out im sure 343 will get it sorted.

Congratulations, you are officially the one percent.

Thanks, I appreciate that. yeah I didnt say the game was anywhere near being where it needed to be but to some I guess thats how they took it. yes obviously its still broke but all I was saying was for me I can atleast get in a match now unlike before. the problem with these message boards is theres just to much hate. I forked out 65 bucks for the game just like everyone else did. I understand everyone wants it fixed and I do to obviously. yes they should of had it sorted before launch but nothing is perfect. just ask the fine devs that make call of duty who make broken games every year that we have to deal with sucking. again I didnt say this game was perfect but it is obviously not to good but to me I can atleast get in a match and I understand that it does take time to get everything sorted.

just shut up with your peace rally BS. the game doesn't work. its a disgrace, yeah in time it'll get fixed. but in reality it should have worked from the beginning, even THEN i understand a few launch issues, but its completely broken and still not remotely fixed.. nobody is on this page to be reassured by some hick with metaphors from the 1800's, that the game will work in time.. as of right now everyone has a right to be mad. if you disagree go get "hung with a new rope" without whining on your own.

this ^^^^

you shut up big man internet tough guy. your the hick cry baby little kid. I didnt say no one shouldnt be upset but whining isnt gonna change the outcome of things big man

A. do you know what a hick is? please tell us where you're from and what color your neck is and let the crowd explain.
B. i never said anything threatening that would make me come off as a "tough guy". if anything.. thats exactly what you just did.
C. whining absolutely won't change a thing, but its an outlet to vent on and compare results. not to mention 343 or Microsoft seeing an uproar of angry consumers could lead to some compensation.
all in all, you're here preaching to the wrong people.. like i said before, we don't need your 1800's peace rally metaphors to alleviate us.

A. Yes I do know what a hick is. where are you from? kentucky?
B. No you didnt say anything threatening but im allowed to voice my oppinion on this forum just as much as you are.
C. Exactly whining around about it isnt going to change a thing. I highly doubt they will compensate anyone anything ever so dont get any hopes built up.
D all in all I have a right to voice my oppinion and my thoughts. I dont need your approval of what I speak and what I do not speak.

I'm pretty sure your just dumb, you completely misread everything i said to you and replied to what you thought it meant, which was entirely wrong.. guess education out there really is slipping… also compensation in cases like this happens a lot; GTA V gave people in game cash and world of warcraft gave people free days of game time in order to make reparations for the things that were THEIR fault, and they understood that. 343 hasn't spoken out at all since this happened and that pisses people off because they want answers. If you aren't mad, looking for some kind of compensation, or at least a response from developers than why are you here.. you preaching in defense of a company thats done wrong is even greater of a lost cause than mindlessly complaining. also there was no reason to bring up approval.. you're right you don't need approval, but i gotta tell you, everything more you say only reenforces your incompetence.

A. Observing argument because I cant find a match
B. Observing argument because I cant find a match
C. Observing argument because I cant find a match
D. Observing argument because I cant find a match

im pretty sure your a kid honestly you act like a small childish spoiled brat kid. im done with you quit acting like you own these forums because ive got news im gonna post what I want to post when I want to and as much as I want to. you also must realise its a GAME nothing is guaranteed with a online experience it is not guaranteed. my God no one is as perfect as what you think they should be, go play call of duty and then youve got reason to -Yoink-
I wasnt making fun of u. Calm down
Since downloading the patch I cannot find a matchmaking game, and can no longer join my friends' lobbies. This is quite the disappointment.
First off anyone that sticks up for 343 is a fanboy jackass iv been playing since halo 1 when I was 15 I'm now 30 MCC is still broke after the patch I'm going to -Yoink- in the case mail it back to u and call it even cause that's exactly what u sold me as for Halo 5 quit watching Mike Bay Transformer movies I havnt even played it and that -Yoink- sucks big balls you guys r making me like Destiny more and more u need to give everyone a free month of play for the trouble you've created. Once again if u disagree one -Yoink- off two your a complete person. No response needed have a nice day and Murk with the Mouth. ;)
I guess 343 proves it IS possible to screw up a game that is a straight up port of 4 amazing games! I really didn't think it was possible but they proved me wrong!!!!!
nah only thing is fixed is the fair teams most of the time even though I got split up first game with my friend but everything else is broken and the worst part is Iagging so much everygame so I give up on halo peace I cant stand this anymore
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 88
  4. 89
  5. 90
  6. 91
  7. 92
  8. ...
  9. 229