Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Where is the next patch?

OP SG RiverDan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 91
  4. 92
  5. 93
  6. 94
  7. 95
  8. ...
  9. 229
This game is -Yoinked!-, mark my words this is the new BF4.
is it me or has the hit detection gone to -Yoink- since the update. im getting all types of lag now 2.
Quote:
Matchmaking took me about 4 minutes to find a game for myself, but at least I found one so I'm happy with that.But I don't know if this was cause by the recent update or if it was present before, but when I resume my Halo 2 legendary playlist progress (currently in the Regret mission) it spawns me with a black screen. I can see the timer counting as if I was playing the game and I can hear the game audio when it resumes just shows a black screen. A press of the Windows button to change engines fixes the issue.Now comes the serious when I continue the same mission, Regret, I come to the second elevator of the submerged level. When activated it goes down and shortly gets to a loading section before it would go into the water. At that moment the game would freeze and make a buzzing noise, crash by going to a black screen (I can go to the home screen when it does this or I can leave it there) and then a few seconds in my Xbox One would restart from a result of the crash. It happened once thought it was just one time thing and tried it again shortly after the Xbox turned back on. The same problems of resuming the campaign and the elevator sequence would happen again so I know it wasn't a one time thing.
If this is the case then I won't be able to resume Halo 2 campaign. Tried it both Classic Mode and the Newer Mode.
Dang, haven't herd about that one. Lol that sounds real bad.
Update is ok but definitely needs to be worked on A LOT more! Still very slow finding matches...
Wow. Still same connection issues. Good job!
Quote:
This game is -Yoinked!-, mark my words this is the new BF4.
At least in BF4, you could get into a match.
I'd take the connectivity issues as is if I can just get my stupid Halo 1 playlist into matchmaking. It's terrible to wait and try to get a game and end up playing something like SMG start TS on Zanzibar.
Patch is not working for me. It's worse then before. Game tells me that it has found players, but it just gets stuck while searching for more players. 10-15 minute per search, I probably won't be buying any Halo games on day one or digital. $60 wasted :(

It's sad to see that Activision is the only company that can put out a some sort of functional multiplayer game. I honestly think that 343 needed more time to finish the multiplayer side of things, they tried to do too much in a too short of a time.
so still not working but fret not 343 i will not give up on you
Stuck in searching purgatory.
So it will now occasionally find a match, usually within 1 min. Best part of the update is it let's larger parties find a game.

1. Still disband party after game.
2. Disconnected controllers will kick you from game.
3. Overall still a very unstable matchmaking at this point, but 100%

Also some players invited to game that are stuck connecting... when you click on their names it says,'kick player', but he's not in the game and will end up having to dashboard.

Another patch same time next week??

Thanks guys!
The death to Halo has come! We must find a cure to fight the deadly #343bola that wipes out entire Halo populations!
hahahaha well, it's taking way longer to start a game, same amount of time to find people, then a ton of hanging around. Oh well, my wii u arrived today so I can play mario kart for a few months while this bs gets figured out. Definitely regret getting my xbox one last month. Titanfall and killer instinct are great, but I've been so let down by halo I might just sell it or leave it unplugged until halo 5 comes out....Which I will NOT be pre-ordering or lining up to to get on launch night.
MercShame wrote:
Team Slayer doesn't work.
Does for me
my god damn h2a rank keeps resetting to one, everytime i close the game and relaunch!
The patch made it worse for me. Before I could find games in between 5-6 minutes now its impossible. Why?
I have had the game since day it came out, and even with the new update, I have NEVER made it out of matchmaking to get to play online! WTF 343!?!
Thank you jesus.
Can search single player with SOME improved results.... party is stilllll a disaster... I bought this game to relive some memories and have fun with some of my old buddies shreddin... looks like that's never going to happen....
I feel like most of the people who are "quiting Halo" will come back to try again.

I know 343i are working on this. I know 343i are trying to figure out what the damn deal is.

And they will, together with Microsoft.

Just wish it would speed itself along.

Hang in there people.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 91
  4. 92
  5. 93
  6. 94
  7. 95
  8. ...
  9. 229