Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Where is the next patch?

OP SG RiverDan

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 92
  4. 93
  5. 94
  6. 95
  7. 96
  8. ...
  9. 229
Keeps saying players found but nothing else happens, I am going back to play more gta 5 until this is fixed
finally works for me!!!! I can find games in 30 seconds or 1 min, but the others playlists takes 3 min. to find a match
See, it's working for me and about 60 other people I know. All that's left is the people it's not working for complaining on the forums. See ya'll later, I'mma be playing Halo 2 all night!
This is horrible. They say they put, searching, found players, connecting session in to show you how far along you are or close to a match, but the reality is i sit on the lobby screen and it says connecting session on the screen for ten minutes. Rediculous. thanks for wasting, my time, 60 bucks, and very well probably my weekend. Fix your game or give me my money back.
CRY5lS wrote:
halo is finished guys h3 is the last good halo and h5 looks like CoD I'm done time 2 move on

Then quit posting
I know right? I see this guy literally on every thread every time I have a chance to see what's up.. He's always saying how he's done with halo yet doesn't ever go away. Btw the pro teams working on halo 5 with 343 say its amazing and I'll.take their opinion over this noob any day. It doesn't look like cod at all. It still has snap scoping. Its just animation is different... Or is it the sprint that makes it cod?? I think they did a good job with shields not recharging while sprinting. Makes it definitely more interesting and adds dynamics to it..
This update worked for a little and now its doing the samething has before! I'm about done with halo... Still didn't fix -Yoink-.
-Yoink- in the case and mail it back. that's what they sold us.
Im sorry to say guys but its not working for me at all :( Every time i try to find a game it gets stuck at connecting to game. It was working for a bit though
Campaign wtf moments

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=71BC313EE55FE271!734&authkey=!AMPTyg4GfbHXzeE&ithint=video%2cmp4

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=71BC313EE55FE271!724&authkey=!ACaph482AcswgkQ&ithint=video%2cmp4
I got onto two games and now it's back to not hooking up. Not sure if the patch isn't working or everyone abandoned this.
It was working perfectly fine before the latest matchmaking data
Nick LMTF wrote:
This update worked for a little and now its doing the samething has before! I'm about done with halo... Still didn't fix -Yoink-.
just give it the night.. You guys gotta remember that anyone who hasn't restarted the halo app by closing it and opening it, hasn't been prompted to download the patch yet. So when its trying to connect to those people its going to do the same thing. That's how the patches work. It doesn't kick everybody out if the game and force the patch, its gradual
Decided to post results for me
  1. Ranked Halo 2 - connected in 1-2 min with a bit of lag during the game but with full teams.
  2. Team slayer - could not connect to host.
  3. Big team battle - could not connect to host.
Went back to ranked and it connected fine. I understand that they are having issues but I would have preferred they ironed out these issue before releasing the game. Even if it meant delaying the release date. Yes it comes with campaign but what people remember halo 2 for is the multi-player. It's sad to see developers now in such a rush to get games out they forget about QC. I will continue playing other games until all this is sorted out. Interested to see if this hurts Halo 5 sales.
Olycius wrote:
Decided to post results for me
  1. Ranked Halo 2 - connected in 1-2 min with a bit of lag during the game but with full teams.
  2. Team slayer - could not connect to host.
  3. Big team battle - could not connect to host.
Went back to ranked and it connected fine. I understand that they are having issues but I would have preferred they ironed out these issue before releasing the game. Even if it meant delaying the release date. Yes it comes with campaign but what people remember halo 2 for is the multi-player. It's sad to see developers now in such a rush to get games out they forget about QC. I will continue playing other games until all this is sorted out. Interested to see if this hurts Halo 5 sales.
I think Halo5 it self is going to hurt sales a lot more than this did.
I'm very sad to say it is still not working for me. I read about the patch on my lunch break and got just a little glimpse of hope. I know they will fix it eventually. They have to! It's Halo! I'm not complaining because I myself could not walk into their offices and fix their complex networking issues. I've seen worse launches. GTA 5 took a month to straighten out for me. I will play the hell out of this game one day.
My controller switches off while in matchmaking it takes so long hahahaha! Aside from the fact I have never actually been matched and played online. What a -Yoink- effort 343!
Look im just as upset by this as everyone. But to say I'm selling my game is a complete lie. You know you're not selling it and if you do sell it then you know what. When this is fixed whose missing out. You. So stop whining like little babies and put your gamer tag in the customs and have some real fun with a lot of variety of games. Meet some new people and enjoy yourself. Microsoft is working on this I can assure you it's their system seller. It'll be fixed
well the patch is garbage just as suspected it would be. Feels like nothing was even done. Feels exactly the same and all the same issues are occuring. 343 you suck.
Also, I tested out Halo 2A's campaign, and it looks like the patch fixed the save issues it had before. No more starting a campaign from the beginning every time you leave the game and come back. For this, I am pleased.
5v4......
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 92
  4. 93
  5. 94
  6. 95
  7. 96
  8. ...
  9. 229