Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

[Locked] Where is the Tearful Bishop Helmet?

OP KSOM 071812

I cannot find it in Season 8.

The one new helmet I was excited to use.

I know my lone opinion won’t bring it back but they should know that some wanted that helmet.
I see someone else has asked this as well.

WE WANT THE BISHOP HELMET! :O
Why the hell is it not in here?! I literally saved up so many points to be sure I could get it whenever season 8 dropped and it’s gone? Why?!! I watched all those videos from the flight with that helmet in it why the heck was it excluded I hate when crap like this happens lame prob won’t play any season 8 till infinite comes out now. Thumbs down..
Mahler22 wrote:
Why the hell is it not in here?! I literally saved up so many points to be sure I could get it whenever season 8 dropped and it’s gone? Why?!! I watched all those videos from the flight with that helmet in it why the heck was it excluded I hate when crap like this happens lame prob won’t play any season 8 till infinite comes out now. Thumbs down..
I agree… I was sincerely disappointed. This topic is blowing up on the internet. People are anoted about this: thinking its “sO nO OnE wilL bE oFfENdEd”.
Hopefully, best case scenario, they're just renaming it.
I thought maybe they’re renaming it too but I feel like I doubt that as how hard would that be to change the text? And the season unlocks are final so I don’t see how they’d add it in unless it’s in the exchange seems so unlikely though and I can’t stop being bummed about it I don’t even want to play.
I heard it might be theophobia, like how they removed the cross from the shield
The Canon Fodder post for Season 8 still has the helmet. Just checked it. It's concerning that 343i hasn't made a post about this either, when normally they're on the ball of such things after a season begins.

They were quick to say the Elites and Flood for Firefight weren't finished for release, but a helmet straight up missing for Halo 3 AND Reach without note is suspicious. We as a community need answers and none has been provided.
Quote:
I heard it might be theophobia, like how they removed the cross from the shield
If that’s the case, they could’ve updated the visor to be less of a cross.
Mahler22 wrote:
I thought maybe they’re renaming it too but I feel like I doubt that as how hard would that be to change the text? And the season unlocks are final so I don’t see how they’d add it in unless it’s in the exchange seems so unlikely though and I can’t stop being bummed about it I don’t even want to play.
Yeah it was the best looking thing of all the new armors that don't blend with anything else.
The weapon first person adjusting and campaign customization are neat, but as a final season, this season kinda sucks.
It might be an exchange item